I'm baaack!

Some might not of noticed I’ve been away while others may have breathed a sigh of relief but here I am

Sorry folks but if you want to blame somone or some people the roll call is as follows , @stevie @Tracie @DavePerky @jensen360 who nagged me and @ms8leach @ScottMR for the "guidance today :joy:and others who messaged me

Sometimes you can cut off your nose to spite your face , been in too long to jack it in and give up that easily

Had a nice day today catching up with folks again

13 Likes

Nothing to say here much apart from you we’re always here member or not, welcome Back now let’s get on with it :kissing_heart: ■■■
Dave :heartbeat:

2 Likes

No need for a speech mate,i just look at your short absents as a spell of constipation you finally managed to shift :wink: water/bridge,onwards

4 Likes

welcome back buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers mate , Christ there’s some post to catch up on mind :flushed:

2 Likes

good job its a bank holiday weekend then :wink:

2 Likes

Nice one mate good to see you back. Looking forward to seeing the car and hopefully you can get to castle Coombe in June.

James

2 Likes

Glad you are back, you have been missed

2 Likes

Oh Noooo :eyes: Good to see You again Craig :clap:

2 Likes

About time, was going to come over to your house and demand you come back!!!

Not blowing smoke etc. but your crass wit and knowledge go together hand in hand. Good on yer bud!

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nagging Me?

I will do anything to get an extra £20 in the club funds :smiling_imp::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Welcome back matey.

Steve

5 Likes

So I’ve heard mate but as meatloaf sang I will do anything for club but I won’t do that :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When i search​ fb i still get Craig David…not a bad thing i Suppose​ :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Good to see you back Craig, knew you’d come to your senses eventually :wink:… well, OK… almost :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Tracie :snail:

3 Likes

ice creams all round

3 Likes