Insurance for my GTO

Thanks ,hope to put the car on the road although by the way the quotes have been going so far thats not looking likely.

I was paying 600 quid last year rang RH after advise here and this years premium is Ā£220

1 Like

So thatā€™s a difference ofā€¦Ā£380 how many Ā£20 and humble pie is that worth :joy:

2 Likes

I got Ā£167 with RH insurance. Worth giving them a ring

1 Like

Hallelujah :sunglasses: :laughing:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you made that jokeā€¦ Saved me the effort! :joy:

Benefit of the doubt given here guys. We all know how frustrating it can be hunting for insurance. @alank950 RH seem to be the best bet at the moment so give them a ring and see what they have to say.

5 Likes

Hastings direct as long as you have a reasonable record, dont go on their site go on go compare etc and be honest .
Graham

1 Like

Hi there, I have just had a quote from Adrian Flux, they accept imports and the rate seems good,also Zenith accepts them but the excess is quite high,.
Hope that was helpful

1 Like

Hi @james6546
Can l ask you your location re insurance as l am just doing mine right now and trying to do it with RH. Want to bargsin with them.
Was it limited mileage and big excess?
Cheers

Iā€™m in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.

Ā£8k value, 5k a year mileage, sdp, Ā£200 excess, kept on the driveway.

Itā€™s a UK car though, which makes a difference

Edit: it was actually Ā£267, apparently I said the wrong amount before. Still epically cheap though

All RH classic policies now require kept off rd on drive or garaged.
Dave

Thanks for the info

Got a great quote from RH, just over 200 per car on average, really chuffed.
Well done Dave for forging the link.

4 Likes

I got a quote from RH, it was a good price, but didnā€™t allow me to use the car for commuting to work, so sadly I couldnā€™t accept. I did accept a quote from Adrian Flux which was Ā£40 cheaper than my previous insurer was quoting me for renewal and the policy allows me to use the car for commuting.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new here. Creation is who I use. 4 yrs no claims. 2 accidents and itā€™s a jap import. 590 a year fully comp :slight_smile:

Get in the newbie section and say hello then fella :sunglasses:

How? ā– ā– ā– ā–  with phones, got a few questions I need answering?!

If you sign up there is a veritable plethora of technical q & aā€™s.

Posh huh??!!? :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do that! Posh I wish lol

2 Likes

Just got my renewal from footman James
Last year Ā£147. This year Ā£186.

3 Likes