Insurance for my GTO

I thought footman james werent insuring our cars anymore??

I remember a few people saying that last year Max.
Donā€™t know why but looks like they stopped insuring some peopleā€™s but not others. I believe @Colin_GTO is still with them as well.

Still with them :blush:

Itā€™s probably because they know we donā€™t race around in ours like the the other hooligans on here mate. :grin:

4 Likes

Mine should be free then if thatā€™s the case

2 Likes

No Dave, you are a hooligan :joy: :joy: :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I got a quote today from RH Insurance and Adrian Flux for under three hundred quid so am well please with that .Thanks for all the suggestions guys ā€¦

7 Likes

Full membership seems a bargain now donā€™t it :+1: donā€™t be shy give it a try :joy:
Dave

5 Likes

If i think i will be keeping the car i will sign up for membership.I
intend advitersing it for sale next year as i would like another VR6
Corrado .thanks

OMG! I canā€™t believe I just read that a vr6 :rofl:

2 Likes

Soā€¦ Mot booked for tomorrow, went to get insurance today and feeling a little frustrated. Had a quote from rh a couple of months back and it was 180ā€¦ Awesome I thought, Iā€™ll ring up and add the mods once Iā€™m readyā€¦ Well they now Want 480ā€¦ So tried Lancaster which is 420 and footman who no longer cover these carsā€¦

So before I sign up with Lancaster, what other companies are worth a shot with a modded carā€¦ Who are you Modders using and do think 420 is reasonable for a modded car?

Info_33yoa, no points /conviction /accidents, second car sd only 5k miles paā€¦

Thanks

Jus

420 for a modded car with performance upgrades isnā€™t bad tbh , good few years ago now but when I had my old one I had a quote of 580 standard , (it had been off the road for a while being rebuilt ) a couple of months after that quote when I was ready to pick it up with the upgrades most places wouldnā€™t touch it and the cheapest I could get was Ā£1200 , eventually after a couple of years a plan did it for 680

1 Like

Thanks mate, that helps put things into perspective and all of a sudden it doesnā€™t seem that badā€¦ Just hurts when its less than half when unmodified, price you pay I suppose.