Insurance Provider

Hello
Is it Adrian Flux or Footman James as club we have a relationship with?
Thank you
Lara😊

1 Like

Adrian flux is still a sponsor

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you James
Much appreciated

1 Like

Footman James dont class our cars as a classic when I spoke to them. I went with Adrian Flux this year and was very pleased. £180 :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Lance
Which GTO do you have please and kinda milage you giving

Got a 1994 mk2 GTO. I believe it was 3000 miles i gave as i don’t drive it much. Think i did about 400 miles last year.

1 Like

Thanks Lance,
Most helpful :blush:

1 Like

I’m not with footman James starts on 1st June 370 for the year 3000 miles and using 0 of my no claims :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Aaron and which GTO do you have :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Try sterling if your looking for a quote, weirdly adrian flux for me was quite pricey but sterling their sister company was 160 for me doing 3000 a year. A couple of tips when getting your quote, if you can get you quote 28 days before your insuramce needs to be renewed, the closer to the date you need the insurance for the mote expensive it is, add a additional driver with a clean license on. Also have a play with job titles dont lie about what you do, but for some reason that can affect insurance too if you say your a systems engineer rather than a computer programmer for example.

1 Like

Cheers Rachel :blush:
(Let me know if you doing anything your way
Im up at Harewood for the Hillclimb on the 8th & 9th)
Thanks

1 Like

Now thats not far away at all from me we need to meet up. You are always welcome to stay at ours if you need a bed we are about 25 miles away from Harewood.

1 Like

Woo really, im staying in Harrogate with a pal.
Be lovely if you can come along during the days have a natter.
Looks like a really nice mix of cars going up the hill.
Im going to doing more projects in Yorkshire so meet up then be ace also :blush:

Ooh very posh :slightly_smiling_face: I will see what Richard says re that weekend.

1 Like

Hehe, nice one :+1: :blush:

My provider is towergate insurance, but the link refers to footman james.

My quote is 350ish, for a 28yr old male driver, limited milage of 5000. I have a mk 1, 1992 TT if this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Luke, thats really helpful :slightly_smiling_face:
Im paying £560 but had to do it quick online
96 Jap Import GTO MR TT

1 Like

It’s a import twin turbo mk2 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes