ISO: GTO Light up Panel & GTO Rain Guards

Hey all, new here. I am in search of these rear glass GTO light up panels along with these GTO rain guards. Can anybody please point me in the right direction or if anybody is selling them that they know of?

Also, I paid for the membership but cannot see other categories. If you can move this post to the proper category that’d be appreciated, cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to the club @Josh_DeVriss, a few pictures of your car wouldn’t go amiss, that’s what the people on here crave, also where are you from, roughly, and if you get in touch with @spiros he will put you on the ‘map’.
Those door trims, rare as rocking horse dooh dah, or hen’s teeth. They are so fragile that they usually break when trying to get them off. @Colin_GTO buys up stuff like this, give him a nod and see if he’s got a pair. I should think he might have the window quarters too. No harm in asking.

Happy New Year to you fella,

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Of course, I apologize! I appreciate the helps and leads though. I’ll have to hit him up and see what he can do for me. Here’s some pics of my car in the meantime. Cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK :+1:

The newbie section is for introductions of new members and their cars.

This post is an item wanted and should be placed in the classifieds section. This section of the forum is only accessible to full members which is £20 p/a.

Cheers,