ISO: GTO Rain Guards + GTO Rear Glass Panel

Hey all, i’m looking the GTO rain guards and the GTO light up panels for the rear glass. If anyone could direct me to someone willing to sell, or if you ARE willing to sell, please let me know! Cheers in advance for any leads , all help is appreciated.

I also know about the remakes of both (Carbon RG, and aftermarket light panels), i would prefer to have the OEM.

1 Like

The Rain Guards are no longer available new from Mitsubishi and haven’t been for well over 10 years and are very rare and don’t come up for sale very often and when they do they usually come up for sale on ebay to get the best price. Also consider the fact they also very long and will cost a lot to ship to the USA.

The light panels are again very rare, but we started to make them a couple of years ago, but because of covid and getting the company becoming extremely busy during it the new kit never got finished to sell.It wasn’t far off being ready for sale and can be made ready if enough people were interested.

1 Like

Looks like it’s got the rain guards on. Might be worth a message?

1 Like

Cheers sir!! I just sent him a message, crossing my fingers now. I really appreciate that man. Will lyk how it works out.

1 Like