Issues with macbook and chatroom

Hey guys,
When Im using my mac and fancy popping on the chat room to suffer at the quick typing hands of CDMH & chat room trolls I get a message come up that says;

TypeError: ‘undefined’ is not a function

The chat room works but insted of the text cycling up as people post it gets added like a returned line in a word doc and you have to keep expanding the window down until you get to the point where you cant expand anymore and need to shut down and restart the chat window.

Is this just my mac or a problem with Safari and the forum as the rest of the forum works fine?!

Cheers,
Pete

[quote]zeeck"]Hey guys,
When Im using my mac and fancy popping on the chat room to suffer at the quick typing hands of CDMH & chat room trolls

Cheers,
Pete[/quote]

How rude young man

Craig :slight_smile:

Perhaps if your having to use a mac when visiting the chat room it’s the rain that’s causing a problem… :lol:

Unfortunately I don’t have a mac to test it on, does anyone else have one that can confirm if this is a common problem?

I’ll give it a go via android later

Cheers,

Dan,

I have a similar problem on Android. I’m starting to get to grips with the chatroom so I will look to see if there is a solution.

cheers,

Dan.

I’ve applied an update to the Chat room. It now works much better on android, give it another try, hopefully all the errors have gone and the scrolling should work better I hope :slight_smile:

All working fine now :wink: