It's renewal time

Over the last three years, i’ve had some fairly stupid quotes for insuring my GTO’s. As my insurance is up for renewal again soon, I thought i’d best start the annual trawl for the best quote…

Only tried confused.com so far, just out of curiosity…

Here’s their ONLY quote:

I thought the £5.5k I was quoted for my N/A when I was 20 was steep :!: :shock:

[EddieHitler Mode]
“steep…? it’s f’in vertical…”
[/EddieHitler Mode]

i got a quote for a tt wen i was 21 for £1800 but urs tops the lot LOL

Do you get a courtesy car with that policy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mike

I think I take the cake with this one…

The first bike I bought in the Uk was a kawasaki ZZR 1100. Having had a full licence for nearly 12 years i thought insurance wouldnt be too bad.

I bought the bike for £1000, got qouted £5000 for a years insurance ???

Managed to get it down to £500 for third party only. The next year it dropped to £130. Where the hell they come up with these prices ? Someone is sitting at their desks have a mega roll up of some goooood stuff man.

Back to the topic though…PLEASE STAY ■■■■■■ FAR AWAY FROM…ITS4ME AKA HIGHWAYS . If i was allowed to swear i would share more with you :wink:

LOL, so are you taking that policy then :wink: :lol:

I was looking around at insurance the other week (not for the 3000GT though, for a second car) and autotrader insurance site was pretty darn good, not sure how it will be for something like a 3000GT/GTO.

Sam

Checked my email this morning and found this from Performance Direct…

[quote]Dear Scott

Thank you for choosing Performance Direct in association with Confused to quote on your Car insurance.

Please note! The price below may not be our lowest possible quote. At
Performance Direct in association with Confused we have hundreds of schemes, some of which cannot be offered on-line. If you would like one of our advisors to review Your details to see if we can offer more savings please call us now on 0870 420 3896.

(Lines are open 8.30am - 8.30pm Mon to Thur, Fri 8.30am - 7.30pm, Sat 9am - 5pm and Sun 10am - 4pm.)

Your quotation details are as follows:

Insurer: Please call our Quotation Department
Premium: Please call our Quotation Department
Excess: Please call our Quotation Department
Cover Required: Comprehensive

Your Quote Reference is: M***********
Your Password is: *************
(This should be used to retrieve your quote and to identify you in the future).

To arrange your insurance or speak to one of our quote team please call 0870 420 3896 and quote the reference number above. Cover is quick and easy to arrange and you have an option to pay over 10 months.

Remember, since our rates are constantly being updated, a call to one of our advisors may reduce your premium further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Paul Donald
Performance Direct in association with Confused
Quotation Department: 0870 420 3896.
www.performancedirect.co.uk.

Performance Direct in association with Confused only recommends policies from
leading insurance providers in the UK. For more details visit
www.performancedirect.co.uk[/quote]

And this from confused.com:

[quote]Confused.com found you a great deal on car insurance!

Hi Scott

We have finished submitting your quote details to 97% of major online car insurers and the cheapest price we’ve found for you is £99999.00

Click this link to see the quote for £99999.00, all other available quotes and any special offers that the insurers are offering… then choose the cover that suits you best! Clicking on this link also gives you the option to amend your details, and to request quotes from any insurers that were temporarily unavailable.

Easy to buy online, just click on the insurer of your choice!

Buying through Confused.com won’t add a penny to your quote

We don’t add a penny to your quote, the prices we quote come directly from the insurance providers. Confused.com is independent, unbiased and free to use. We make our money from our insurance partners when you buy a policy.

Why not pass this on to friends and family and challenge them to see how much they could save on their car insurance?!

Happy Shopping![/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“GTO Scott”]

We don’t add a penny to your quote, the prices we quote come directly from the insurance providers.

Nice of them to add this bit :? :? :?[/quote]

Christ Scott how many points did you say you had on your licence :rofl:

mike

Try AON in Dudley - £380 on a limited mileage of 3k per annum :wink:

Why not pass this on to friends and family and challenge them to see how much they could save on their car insurance?!

Happy Shopping!

:lol:

Yeah right pass this quote to friends and family and you will be lonely in very short time… :lol:
A bunch of idiots keeping the chair warm…

Ivo