Ive been working for a change :O)

Bonjourno Dr Evil …

Just thought id make a point that i havent left the planet :lol: … Ive just been trying to make some money for a change :wink:

il be giving you a bell tomorrow matey and see how much a standard boost solenoid is gonna set me back :smiley:

Messer …

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

anyone wanna buy a gto :lol: …

its doesnt seem to be the solenoid thats the problem as it does the same as my old one :cry: … any ideas ? sticking actuator maybe ? dodgy electrics so if i bought an seperate EBC would it solve the problem ?? …

WHY OH WHY !!! …

Stu

Put the nice shiney bit back into the box and give it back to me for a refund…

Or you can have a deposit on your Maft Pro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha … cheers dude !! …i would love to leave that as a deposit for a maft pro 8) … but for now i think i shall use it in part X for that jumper rail kit… refunds are never a nice thing :smiley: … thats if its worth me getting yet with my standard set up ??

and yep … i fitted it in the silver jubilee and took it off as soon as i hit the driveway as to keep it nice and new :smiley:

have you got any ideas why its still hitting that kind of pressure ?? … you reckon it could just be shoddy electrics for it ?? the wires do look kinda black for the plug and there was a load of orangey creamy looking stuff in and around the contacts to the old solenoid… … proper peeed off … was looking forward to a “normal” nice drive … , well, sort of nice.

Il give you a call to see whens best to pop over …

Taaaaaaaaaaaaa