Jae ___bbq and xmas dinner

If any one has special dietry requirements i need to know ASAP

Thanks Dawn

I’m vegetarian (eat dairy but not fish), not overly fussy about food but I struggle with garlic.

Thanks

J

Im hypoglycemic and have a really high metabolic rate,these symtoms leave me needing to eat lots of pies and cakes at 30 minute intervals :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorry :oops:

My main dietry requirement is Fosters but have been known to stray towards Stella in an emergency.

Strictly Tequilla for desert… :lol:

I’m on a seafood diet similar to Rob or Mark’s :twisted:

No Sprouts dont bring the evil sprouts haha

hi Angel
l,m veggie , no meat,no fish , but anything else is ok
sent a cheque ,but its not been cashed yet ,asked simon if he got it
maybe you will know
cheers jerry

Hi jerry cheques all go to Simon, as he is on a cruise he wont be able to check yet…when he gets back he will update the list

budweiser or miller light for me no wait a minute im not coming anyway :slight_smile:
mo

Hi
Can I have lot’s of sugar cain fermented down to a pungent brew that will blow your head off lol :smiley: 8) :twisted:
Michael

I would also request a large quantity of 70% corn minimum fermentated with yeast then matured in charred oak barrels. This must be supplied with a mixer of a caffinated, carbonated blend of vegatable extracts. Possibely with frozen H2O if available.

Ok guys this post was to check how many alternatives to xmas dinner i needed…not what alcohol you are bringing with you…

Meal provided Friday and sat eve…booze up to you coz your bringing your own.

altho an amount of the fatal punch will be available.

Dawn

[quote]Ok guys this post was to check how many alternatives to xmas dinner i needed…not what alcohol you are bringing with you…

Meal provided Friday and sat eve…booze up to you coz your bringing your own.

altho an amount of the fatal punch will be available.

Dawn[/quote]

Same brew as last year…if so then may god have mercy on our souls. Although it did improve my surfing skills and gave me a chance to warm my hands at the exhausts of skylines popping 4ft flames.

Just plenty of chocolate for me… just in case I get any of diabetic lows :lol: :lol:

Don’t worry, if i do get low i can always stick a needle in you, i’ve got gluecose and glucogen in my parabag in the boot :wink:

stick a needle in me and one of my paraboots will be in your bag !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote]

Don’t worry, if i do get low i can always stick a needle in you, i’ve got gluecose and glucogen in my parabag in the boot :wink:[/quote]

Cheers…
Prewarn you I go very hyperactive :lol: :lol:

Nothing special for us Dawn, liquids all the way :slight_smile:

Ify and Lorraine