Jae 2010

I’ll be there.
Will be paying via club shop when option is available.
Marty

**Still think this is superb value for money :lol:

But damn… it works out quite a lot when there are 8 of us coming :? hey ho… 8)

David**

Why four meals for £15 ?

Si

[quote]Why four meals for £15 ?

Si[/quote]

:?:

The Tickets are now in the shop

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=3

Simon

2 weekend passes ordered through the shop thank you :smiley:

For everyone information although this is the fourth year this rule has applied

Simon

[quote]After the success last year we have decided to retain the policy on not allowing glass on to the site. Glass when broken is a menace and at a site where there are lots of children using the facilities both at our show and at other weekends means we cannot afford to allow glass on to site. In addition tyres aren’t cheap and glass is prone to eating them as well !

Whilst we accept this may be inconvenient for some people we hope you understand the reasons why we are doing this and accept it is for very good reason. To confirm, drinking glasses wont be allowed nor will beer bottles and wine bottles. [/quote]

So no one coming along to JAE?

Simon

Ill be purchasing my tickets the start of next month, after getting paid :smiley:

Cheers,
Neil.

just coz your working now si , some of us a skint at mo :lol: :lol:

[quote]Ill be purchasing my tickets the start of next month, after getting paid :smiley:

Cheers,
Neil.[/quote]

Same here…lol
Marty

Just to add that I have put a cheque in the most today, with a membership application form (having bought the car 3 days ago).

Looking forward to meeting you all in person, and seeing the cars!

Anthony

so can we buy the whole weekend pass thing with all the meals, cause its cheaper, but then not stay the Saturday night? This giving more food to the hungry ones on Sunday morning???

Why would you want to miss the party and have a few beers ? :shock: :lol: :roll:

Simon

cause wifey is preggers and doesn’t want to spend the whole weekend stinking, are there facilities there?

yes have a look at the venrue on the web

http://www.japcarclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1163

Simon

and daughter is 14 so is she child or adult?

i just she is only 13 then ?

alright smarty pants I get it. :smiley:

hello I am going to this event, I’ve never been and I have a question about dogs can I bring with us or is better to leave them with friends?? I have two German Shepherds and I will go for saturday and sunday. if i can take my dogs do i have to pay some extra?? thank for answer