Jae 2010

Here is the page on dogs from to organisers.
http://www.japcarclub.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t1162.html
Marty

thanks Marty

Me and Jean will be coming but sorry, this year we aint dressing up, I aint traipsing around a field in a tuxedo or even a tuxedo, sorry Dawn but for the guys, the outfits are too similar. This theme has not been discussed or even suggested to anybody that I know but regardless I shall be paying via the shop.
Next question, is there anywhere to stay other than a tent on the site or nearby?

This will be my 1st JAE event and 1st appearance as a GTO UK member so i don’t want to upset anyone but i wont be dressing up either, not very imaginative. I’ll b staying at the premier inn in kettering, comes up to £111 for 2 nights, only 10 min drive away.

The event was posted after last years agm…with 2 posts for costume suggestions with polls…the votes were cast and the themes are the results…

I’m not bothered as it wasn’t me who picked them …they were voted on by the members.

democracy at its best.

dont remember votig on that … not dressing up , like chazzy says costues too similar … shame coz wont be same event really . just have to drink more … :twisted:

I dont know when that happened as I only heard about the theme a few weeks ago and I certainly didnt get the choice of voting on it but regardles, I believe I aint the only one that aint too overjoyed with it and the decision has been made from what you say on what two members have chosen out of however many that we have? Mmm not very democratic at all.
If a block email can be sent out reminding everyone that “JAE is almost upon us” then a block email could be sent out when it comes to voting on anything.
I usually read my emails daily but I certainly dont go on the GTO forum everyday.
Unless I have missed something, lets start a list of how many people knew about the choice and how many didnt.
As you say if it wasnt up to you personally then I aint having a go at you but someone is responsible.

Guys, if you don’t want to dress up, don’t bother. This was posted and polled like Dawn said. If you want to go as something else, then just do it. Had enough ructions this year already thanks.

After reading all the remarks about this event I’ve booked a couple of tickets, Its my first show as a member so go easy on me.

See you all there.

[quote]After reading all the remarks about this event I’ve booked a couple of tickets, Its my first show as a member so go easy on me.

See you all there.[/quote]

Same for me, so good to know somebody else is in the same boat!

[quote]

[quote]After reading all the remarks about this event I’ve booked a couple of tickets, Its my first show as a member so go easy on me.

See you all there.[/quote]

Same for me, so good to know somebody else is in the same boat![/quote]

That makes 3 of us, we got eachothers backs!!

yeah and me im new aswell , me and my mate will show ou the ropes :wink:

Weekend pass purchased through club shop.
See you all there.
GTO will be there, as it’s now back on the road…hurrah!
Marty

club shop won’t allow me to order three adult tickets as my kid daughter is now 14 (only just). Shall I leave her at home or is there another way I can complete this through the shop?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

be rude not too really

Craig :slight_smile:

huh im still on a knive point on this 1… shall i, shall i not … dont seem to be much intrest on site for this compaired to last year :frowning:

Well i have just paid so me, Diane, the kids, Charlie the dog & the caravan will be there 8)

Julian.

Kinda agree with Jason
interest seems to be down but i just bought a couple of tickets so will be giving it a spin. And Jason as you blew our Modified Madness out i would think you should go to JAE.
If Not I’m going to call you Kent ONLY boy! lol

Ray

just getting my tent sorted and money off for tickets.

I’ve just put my cheque in the mail for a week-end ticket. I’m looking forward to it and all being well, my car will have sexy new wheels for the occasion!

Awards night? I’m struggling too to be imaginitive on this one. Dawn, would it wreck the theme (I imagine you’re doing the tent up to fit the theme?) if, those who enjoy the fun of dressing up, could choose anything from film? That could include film characters? Or a film theme? Just a suggestion.

Mandy
(GTO JUlie)