Jae 2010

Gto my Weekend tickets in the post this morning, hopefully car will be ready!!!

Should be out of the bodyshop in 2 and a half weeks with a shiny new colour :smiley: , gearbox should be rebuilt this week, engine has been machined, just waiting for it to get back so it can have lots of lovely forged bits chucked at it!!

Oh, this is my 1st appearance as a member, is therea pass to be allowed to drive to the GTO stand or will they just let u trhough??

Saj

I also have new shoes to fit to the girl, and hopefully sort out the 4WS issue I’m having!

2 tickets bought and paid for!!! :slight_smile:

Paul

Finally got my arse in gear, 4 tickets paid via the shop.

evenin all anyone attending jae and wishing to enter there car in the show n shine needs to down load this form
http://www.japcarclub.com/page.php?a=2&s=90&p=90
this needs to be handed in to the jae admin tent on thursday or saturday morning AT THE LATEST or post or email… details on the form

this yr at jae
there will be a special track for you to bring along your own toys and have a play . a special track is going to be excavated .its free so if your an rc owner bring your toys along and join in

Hi there,

At this years JAE event, we will be attempting to break a Guinness World Record!!!

Currently, the record for the most people to simultaneously polish one car stands at 69, and is held by a company in Spain.
We’re hoping we can break this record, whilst raising funds for the RNLI.

We’re looking for around 100 volunteers as follows:

1. Winners of the numerous competitions being held at JAE.
  2. One member from each club raising money.

Each club will receive a sponsorship form in the run-up to JAE to allow plenty time to collect sponsors in aid of this very worthwhile charity, so raise some money and join the world record!

We have especially chosen a Nissan Stagea for this task. It’s big enough, long enough and not too tall so we can polish the roof as well! The fact that it’s a really mint condition car with all the right looks is just a bonus!

I’d be extremely grateful if you could all post this up on your club forums, and then contact me with details of those interested in taking part in the attempt. Once I have these details, all the forms will be posted out for each person to endeavour to raise as much as possible.

The actual attempt will take place around lunch time on the Sunday, giving everyone a chance to fill their forms a little more over the weekend.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone in support of RNLI.

Chris Wild has come up with this fantastic idea and has been doing all the work to get this going and to help raise money for this very good cause. He will be on hand to help on the day and is on the JAE forum should you need any help or advice. He’s also copied in here so you can contact him direct.

anyone wishing to obtain a form for sponsership please pm me and i will sort this out

1 weekend pass purchased through club shop.

ok ok, im looking at going to this event now.

prob is i have a few of the other that want to go that went last year so how much will it cost each??

Me = full weekend with food
Dad= Non member (has my old GTO): full weekend and food
Henry and wife with 2 kids = Non member used to have GTO and brought mine up last year : full weekend with food

if i can get a price for each of them i can see if they want to go ahead with it.

thanks

ah nice £204 in the shop… does that work out right seeing the others arnt members thought?

use the shop calculator

Simon

Yes, thats correct. The shop adds 2 member prices, then the 2 additional adults are added at non-subsidsied rates.

If I get my AL sorted tonight I will be going, can I get advanced tickets for one day only, the Saturday, I looked in the club shop and they seemed to be for the whole weekend.

Tony

From the original post:

2 tickets bought through the shop.

got my ticket , ta :smiley:

Mine should be entry, Fridays hog rost and Saturday breakfast.

Under Wendy Wiscombe.

pls post to confirm 2 weekend pass’s and 1 full weekend extra including food made today…

the shop got confused and try to sell me 4 tickets not 3 so i hope its right:)

apart from that its Me, Tara (humm could be intresting) and my Dad.

2 cars: The Green Machine
The White Dream

Looks like you did not click on the shop complete

but you have purchased 3 weekend passes

Ticket Breakdown
Adult Weekend Passes 2 x £ 35.00 = £ 70.00
Adults Entry Ticket(s) 1 x £ 20.00 = £ 20.00
Adults Friday Meal(s) 1 x £ 10.00 = £ 10.00
Adults Saturday Breakfast(s) 1 x £ 3.50 = £ 3.50
Adults Saturday Meal(s) 1 x £ 15.00 = £ 15.00
Adults Sunday Breakfast(s) 1 x £ 3.50 = £ 3.50
Total = £ 122.00