JAE 2011 - GTO Evolution Line-Up?

I have a Mk2 TT

Just alloys and exhaust exterior wise

thanks

mike

Hi scott, I have a 1995 mk 2 3000gt, standard other than lensos, & mongoose style exhaust, & I will be going to JAE if thats any good :wink:

No problem. The line up will be a fantastic sight!

Is there a confirmed date for this yet guys and gals?

Cheers
Rossi

SCOTT Dont forget that N/As come manual and automatic and TTs come with 5 or 6 speed gear boxs. Best wishes Phillip (Silver Surfer)

I think we are just after the basic exterior models and years Phil, i don’t think we need to start explaining to veiwers on the day about each variation in the models! we would be there all day!! :roll:

Paul

[quote]

I think we are just after the basic exterior models and years Phil, i don’t think we need to start explaining to veiwers on the day about each variation in the models! we would be there all day!! :roll:

Paul[/quote]

I’ll be trying to include at least one auto and one manual in the N/A’s - though as you say Paul having a Mk.1 auto and manual, Mk.2 auto and manual etc would be overdoing things a bit :lol:

it should be mk 3 but its an mr soit dont look like, a mk3 if you no what i meen. you can put my car in where ever you need it gad to help. its on private plate so it can fit in wherever .

hi is there a date yet ? simon

As far as i can tell its from the 9-11 of September

Hi Scott,
I may have to be in Berlin that week on business but hopefully I can still attend. May be worth getting another Mark 4 at the show also in case I can’t attend and ruin the line up. I am not sure who else drives a Mark 4 in the GTO club but must be a few others?

have you got a list of the line up yet? thanks simon

Due to a lack of cars attending this isn’t going to happen at this year’s JAE :frowning:

that is a real, real shame

Sorry I cant attend but national competition for me so engaged elsewhere

sorry scott :cry:

Ok so what are we doing!

With the numbers down as expected, we cancelled the external catering

But I can now confirm those people with tickets about will be allocated food tickets for a Friday Night BBQ, Saturday and Sunday Morning Breakfasts and a Saturday Night Chilli

Diane has offered to do the Chulli Night.

But everyone will need to muck in and help, with the preperation, cooking, and Tidying up.

If anyone is a veggie I need to know by 14 August

Simon

Yay! :bangreen:

Thanks to those responsible for organising that.

V happy to muck in.

Mandy

Looking forward to it will help with any food prep that needs doing
see u soon