Jae 2011

Payment sent by PayPal

Payment sent via PayPal for two tickets 8)

Payment sent via Palpal for two tickets, from [email protected]

I honestly cant believe the deadline for this is tomorrow and thats all we have turnout wise :?

Looks like another long standing meet is heading into the distant memories .

Craig

[quote]I honestly cant believe the deadline for this is tomorrow and thats all we have turnout wise :?

Craig[/quote]

I’m very surprised too. Question is, why?

2 tickets, paid by paypal

Hello,

I’m a little bit confused - there seem to be two JAE topics going. You say we have a poor turnout - that’s a shame. What’s the final list of people coming Craig and is the Mk lineup complete?

And a question about practicalities (unless I’ve missed it somewhere). So there’s no entertainment, marquee or evening meal this year is that right. So self catering is the order of the day (or night I should say). I still chose to come up regardless to meet people and enjoy looking at all the cars.

Mandy

Hi Mandy the list is at the start of this topic .

we are still having a marque and disco as per last year , the only thing not being done is the subsidised food on the evenings , as we felt it was going to be too expensive to justify for people with a smaller turnout as numbers were down last year from the year before so the club had o effectively pay for the meals that were not t eaten/paid for .

The club will be providing breakfast on the saturday and Sunday morning using our own BBQ’s which will also be available during the day for use .

The only thing i can ask for really is volunteers to help clean up after breakfasts and if the BBQ’s are used they are left clean ready for the next person 8)

Julian and Stevie have volunteered to do the breakfasts but ideally we all chip in

Regards

Craig :slight_smile:

As Craig said the list is on the first post, the reason for two posts is the cut off for the cheaper tickets is today, and as usual everyone will PM me two days before the evert and expect me to help them :roll:

Yes we have a disco, and I a sure something will happen

Yes we have one

[quote]
Evening meal this year . So self catering is the order of the day [/quote]

I have some offers of help and think we will anounce something soon, as we are now smaller

Thanks guys for the info … couldn’t see what’s right under my nose :oops:

Well you can count on me to help with the clearing up after breakfast and anything else I can help with. If you want me to bring anything up with me etc. I’m planning on coming up on the Friday.

Mandy

Got my ticket sent today too 8)

Cheers

Craig :slight_smile:

ok payment sent :slight_smile:

Please add Myself and my son (8 year old) to the list.

Tks

Mandy I think the line up of a car from each year of production is off - there’s simply not enough cars to do it. Not even sure we could do one from every Mk either this year :frowning:

ok payment sent :slight_smile:

Please add Myself and my son (8 year old) to the list.

Tks

Tickets are here, I’m excited :slight_smile:

Aw that is a shame, I would really have liked to see that. Another year / event maybe because its such a nice idea.

ps Also received my ticket - yay :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]

[quote]I honestly cant believe the deadline for this is tomorrow and thats all we have turnout wise :?

Craig[/quote]

I’m very surprised too. Question is, why?[/quote]

Scott, If you were at last years jae I dont think you would be asking this question :roll:

Ok so what are we doing!

With the numbers down as expected, we cancelled the external catering

But I can now confirm those people with tickets about will be allocated food tickets for a Friday Night BBQ, Saturday and Sunday Morning Breakfasts and a Saturday Night Chilli

Diane has offered to do the Chilli Night.

But everyone will need to muck in and help, with the preperation, cooking, and Tidying up.

If anyone is a veggie I need to know by 14 August

Simon

I find myself in need of 2 more tickets.
This is for passengers, not for more cars.
Is it still possible to do this through the club?
Marty

[quote]I find myself in need of 2 more tickets.
This is for passengers, not for more cars.
Is it still possible to do this through the club?
Marty[/quote]

Sorry Marty I can’t order anymore tickets though the club, they will have to pay on the gate.

The cut off for the club tickets was 1 August