Jae 2011

You can have mine Marty - developments at work mean I won’t be able to attend :frowning:

Yours for £50 - can you do a direct payment from your bank to mine if I give you the sort code and account number?

[quote]You can have mine Marty - developments at work mean I won’t be able to attend :frowning:

Yours for £50 - can you do a direct payment from your bank to mine if I give you the sort code and account number?[/quote]

Scott,
Had a re-think and have decided pay on the day for these tickets is a better option, but thanks for the offer.
Marty

[quote]

[quote]You can have mine Marty - developments at work mean I won’t be able to attend :frowning:

Yours for £50 - can you do a direct payment from your bank to mine if I give you the sort code and account number?[/quote]

Scott,
Had a re-think and have decided pay on the day for these tickets is a better option, but thanks for the offer.
Marty[/quote]

Is that not a little counter productive Marty in these hard times as paying on the gate will cost you £10 more than buying Scotts :roll:

Julian.

[quote]

Scott,
Marty

Is that not a little counter productive Marty in these hard times as paying on the gate will cost you £10 more than buying Scotts :roll:

Julian.[/quote]

There is method to my madness :wink:
My 2 guests are teenagers, and likely to change their minds.
Therefore, I think on the gate is probably best…
Marty

[quote]There is method to my madness :wink:
My 2 guests are teenagers, and likely to change their minds.
Therefore, I think on the gate is probably best…
Marty[/quote]

Ok Marty no problem - I’ve put them up for sale now but if I still have them closer to the time and you do want them let me know.

are your tickets still for sale? i need for 4 adults one child , can we park up a caravan ,and car ,one gto to join you guys and one supra he will join supras if he cant line up with us,or stick him at end. thank you can some one tell me what its going to cost please and if thats ok, i am sorry i could not book earlier as was unshore weather i could come, ilook forward to see you all simon :oops: :smiley:

Scott’s got a pair for sale here Simon…

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51825

has any one got any tickes for sale, if not can i pay at gate and still line up with you guys, simon :? :smiley:

HERE YOU GO FOR TICKETS

I THOUGHT IT WAS £30.00 AT THE GATE.
By them tell them not to post them pick 'um up at the gate

:evil:

Malc

Does anyone have a club ticket going? finally managed to secure the time of for this :roll:

if i buy tickets direct will i be able to line up with gtouk. simon

I dont see why not :roll: As for a caravan i take mine every year :roll: without it, i aint going cos i dont do sleeping on the floor :shock:

Julian.

thanks guys, hope to see you there simon :smiley:

As you will be aware all full members & their immediate families that are going to JAE will be getting meals provided by GTOUK, This will include x2 evening meals & x2 breakfasts, we need to know exact numbers of members attending, Now we already know who have bought tickets through the club so you have no need to let me know unless you are bringing any kids who did not need tickets because they were under the age where they were required, but would still require the meals. i need to know of anyone who is attending that has purchased tickets elsewhere or who is buying tickets on the day, now i dont need “we may be coming” or “there may be 6 of us but then again if there is a R in the month there may only be 3 of us” :roll: I need exact 100% definate numbers & i need the information by Monday 5th September, Because the food costs money & the club could do with not throwing money away, then anyone not letting me know by that date will not get any food provided by the club. Cheers Julian.

Hi Guys, unfortunatly i will not be able to make it this year!

i will miss it for sure, but i will be there next year!!

Paul

My ticket should be arriving tomorrow so i’ll be there julian

Just to remind everyone of the above, the DEADLINE is TODAY (that’s if 3.50pm on 5th isn’t too late already)[size=18][/size]

There’s shopping and cooking to do before departure on Friday for Julian and Diane, so don’t be disappointed if you haven’t let them know.

Remember, it’s ONLY if you didn’t buy your ticket through the club that you need to notify him.

Tracie :smiley:

[quote]

Just to remind everyone of the above, the DEADLINE is TODAY (that’s if 3.50pm on 5th isn’t too late already)[size=18][/size]

There’s shopping and cooking to do before departure on Friday for Julian and Diane, so don’t be disappointed if you haven’t let them know.

Remember, it’s ONLY if you didn’t buy your ticket through the club that you need to notify him.

Tracie :D[/quote]

Yes your right of course, i had forgotten about the deadline, still trying to recover from the weekend :wink: , But yes all numbers will be counted tomorrow & only the ones with names down will be fed at JAE
I will post up a list of names tomorrow & if you see myself or Simon at Jae you will be issued with meal vouchers, these will be redeemed as you collect your meals & i am afraid if you dont have a meal voucher you will not be catered for.

Cheers Julian.

This as far as i am aware is the full list for people that will receive food vouchers at JAE:

GTO Simon + 4
Mit3000gto + 2
MS8leach + 1
Rossi 226
Midlife Crisis + 1
Simon
Dave Bates
GTOpeps
Julian + 3
GTO Mandy
CDMH
boyband6666 + 3
Marty k
M8leach
Skippy + 1
Stevie + 1
Silverfox
Boo + 1
John Doyle
Graveyard666 ?

If I have missed anyone from the list speak now or forever hold thy peace :roll:

Cheers Julian.

Julian, you’ve missed Smudge off this list but he is on the other :slight_smile: