Jae 2014

We got back from Kettering without any problems, we hope everyone else did. Tracey and myself were talking about the weekend and Tracey said it was probably one of the best events that we have attended. I think she means that she can remember more of it than usual. Many,many thanks to all who attended and all who arranged and helped out. Some of the regular people could not get there were missed, but problems happen and you couldn’t make it. That’s understandable. Those who didn’t go, missed out, and will hopefully try and attend future events. Looking forward to the next event so we can do it all again. (Photos to be posted soon)
Thanks to all of you.

Mick and Tracey

Got home just after 3 :wink:

Excellent weekend and good fun all round, Big thank you to all those that cooked washed and cleaned the pitch up at the end made life a lot easier for everyone

Things on/remove the camping list for the next jae

1. Double hight airbed (mick tracy you fault) :lol:
  2. A bottle opener!!
  3. Phantom 2/3 drone quadcopter (simons fault) :lol:
  4. Remove some of the stuff off the camping list that never got used!!

cheers everyone from both of us for the most noisiest & memorable jae to date

mart & sheena 8)

Awesome weekend!!! It went so quickly.
Got home about 5pm.

Will upload all the pictures I’ve got possibly tonight!! Depends if I fall asleep where I’m now sat, exhausted with a raw throat!!

Massive thank you to everyone who helped out with organising cooking displays and events massively appreciated.

Really enjoyed every minute of this weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped in anyway. Nice to see all the other clubs coming to join in the fun.

Cant wait to the next meet.

Neil.

Top weekend , as above good to see the other clubs getting involved and joining in . JAE is what we always do best , we put on a damn good showing .

Good to see everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves . The quality of cars this year was outstanding we certainly had a lot of foot traffic through the pitch , the whole setup with banners, cars etc put us head and shoulders above the other pitches there

As for an uneventful trip home err not quite :lol: :lol:

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56625

Craig :slight_smile:

Well…would like to say what a good weekend it was but am sorry I can’t.

From the opening of the first can :cheers: to the last :cheers:
I would like to thank the organisers, the Sports Day organiser, the Rock theme organiser and not forgetting each and every member of GTOUK who were there to make this a weekend of whci can only summed up as

:bandance: :bangreen: ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT :bandance: :bangreen:

Just an epic from start to finish, well done we as a club certainly stood head and shoulders above the rest

Steve

best one ever

Just want to say thanks to everyone who came for making it a great weekend. I still had a brilliant time even though I was ill and couldn’t drink, hoping no-one caught anything from me.

Just wondered if the results from the car voting can be put up? I think Steve Butler said they’d be uploaded to the forum.

Yeah defo, best JAE ever Friday night was awesome and unforgettable.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen, lots of work goes on behind the scenes, appreciate it all.

[quote]Just want to say thanks to everyone who came for making it a great weekend. I still had a brilliant time even though I was ill and couldn’t drink, hoping no-one caught anything from me.

Just wondered if the results from the car voting can be put up? I think Steve Butler said they’d be uploaded to the forum.[/quote]

Good thinking Steven the Winners have been all too modest since they got back, I guess we should let those members who couldn’t attend know the results of the Competition.

Tracie

4 Likes

Cool I like that photo :smile:

How can I add 20 at a time? via drag and drop

Simon

Dean has just drag and drop 4 images and it works fine, give it a try, just give them time to upload :smile:

Neil.

2 Likes

1 Like

ok simon I think we get the idea, any of the flyby you did in the ladies loo?

1 Like

Did you manage to catch some kind of spy?

2 Likes