Jae 2014

[quote]Just want to say thanks to everyone who came for making it a great weekend. I still had a brilliant time even though I was ill and couldn’t drink, hoping no-one caught anything from me.

Just wondered if the results from the car voting can be put up? I think Steve Butler said they’d be uploaded to the forum.[/quote]

Good thinking Steven the Winners have been all too modest since they got back, I guess we should let those members who couldn’t attend know the results of the Competition.

Tracie

4 Likes

Cool I like that photo :smile:

How can I add 20 at a time? via drag and drop

Simon

Dean has just drag and drop 4 images and it works fine, give it a try, just give them time to upload :smile:

Neil.

2 Likes

1 Like

ok simon I think we get the idea, any of the flyby you did in the ladies loo?

1 Like

Did you manage to catch some kind of spy?

2 Likes

Great pics Si, the marquee and stand looks awesome

Ha Butlers been sprung going in some ones tent :slight_smile: :smile: and I know what he was up to

Craig :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where the hell were you hiding Craig?! You managed to not get caught!!!

Ninja I am matey , creep around quietly evading detection lol

Craig :smile:

■■■■■■■■ who’s that keeping watch?!

I was just walking to the toilets , I wasn’t look out for you while you were raiding steven smiths tent … whoops :smile:

Craig :smile:

Lol oh yeah that must be it!!!.. Wait until Steve sees this… He’s going to get such a complex … But did he notice what we changed?

1 Like

Beautiful car… I’m not keen on the model though … Professional crisisim ill keep in my head LOL

1 Like