JAE 2015 Friday 11 September - Sunday 13

[size=18]The dates are Friday 11 September and will finish on Sunday 13th September

Full Members: Get your GTOUK JAE 2015 Tickets in the club shop!

The venue is now Newark Showground[/size]

http://www.newarkshowground.com/

[size=18]Tickets limited to FULL Members only NO Tickets can be reserved without payment [/size]

So what is GTO UK doing,

The club will be providing food on Friday Night, Saturday Breakfast, Saturday Night and Sunday Breakfast, the club will subsidise this.

So a ticket including Food and Soft Drinks is £40 per person, note under 12’s do not need a entry ticket but will require a food ticket £10

Ticket are available until 14 August, though the club shop

Tickets give entry to the Park and include Camping for the whole event

The entry price is the same regardless of whether you stay for Three days or less a Sunday one day ticket maybe available although this only allows you to park in the public car park

You will be allowed to enter and leave the site at any time during the event. So the prices per person are as follows:

Entry can be paid for on the gate upon arrival and cost £40 (Under-12s going FREE if they are accompanied by an adult). and do NOT include any Club Food or Drink

Day tickets for Saturday only are available at £15 on the gate. However parking for Japanese cars is restricted and you will not be allowed to put your car on the club stand but can instead park in the Japanese car day visitor parking. Entrance for the Sunday only is £10 per person on the gate.

The venue

The venue is now

http://www.newarkshowground.com/information/58/Facilities.htm

Add to that all the things we have arranged for you:
Tug Of War Battles

Dragon Boats

Five-a-side football tournament

Endurance competition

Japanese Food and Drink eating competition

Car Pull

Bungee Challenge

Inflatable Jousting

Time Attack Go Karting

Two man relay race

**How to find us **

The Showground,
Lincoln Road,
Winthorpe,
Newark,
Nottinghamshire,
NG24 2NY

S1 Jap Mad
S2 Jap Mad
S3 Jap Mad
S4 Jap Mad
S5 Static Clique
S6 Tomodachi
S7 Del Sol Collection
S8 Jap Performance East Anglia
S9 Team Drive By
S10 ADL Racing
S11 GTO UK
S12 GTO UK
S13 GTO UK
S14 GTO UK

ATTENDING AND PAID

Claire Sargent
David Taylor
David Taylor
Mark Leach
Mark Leach
Steve Parkin
Simon Baker
Mick Walter
Mick Walter

3 Likes

stan and i will be there

Full-members: You can now order your GTOUK JAE 2015 Tickets in the club shop!

i should be there this yr too. with or without a car!!

Paul

We will be there :smile:

Neil.

Will be there and will travel up on the Thursday and help set up

We’ll be there providing my cars back on the road by then :laughing:

2 Likes

For those who haven’t been to JAE before, or just to wet the appetite a few pics from last year’s frivolities.

Tracie

5 Likes

Just found this for any going to JAE, Learn to drift

http://www.japcarclub.org/index.php/l2d/product

Simon

2 Likes

Booked in for 11:00 Friday with a bit of luck

Simon

2 Likes

Learning to drift, we will come and support you. That is very tempting :smile:

Neil.

2 Likes

I thought why not, was looking at it at Japfest and it’s only £39, Best to do it Friday incase I drink to much on Friday night :wink:

Simon

1 Like

best take it easy on setup night as well then :wink:

Craig :smile:

That is a very good price, funny the first thought I had was about how much we would have to drink.

Neil

Always do :blush:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

If I remember right @Marty_K Was selling a tent

Well you will enjoy it :wink: Have a look at Go Outdoors for a tent they are always well priced ,

some advice get yourself a decent mattress for a good nights kip , we do provide tea coffee etc but if you get yourself a little camping stove , 1 burner type of thing will do, means you can have a wash and a drink in your tent before facing the rest of the hung over zombies we become in the morning , also take extra layers for the evening in the tent , while we have some brilliant hot days the nights can sometimes be a bit chilly , one year in particular it was blooming freezing

Craig :smile:

4 Likes

All paid up and like every year will travel up Thurs to help set up.

2 Likes

Just a reminder folks…

the DEADLINE for buying your JAE tickets through the Club Shop www.gto.club/shop/ with the inclusive food for the weekend is:-

:bangbang: 1ST AUGUST :bangbang:

so not long to go :tent:

Tracie

1 Like