JAE 2015 Friday 11 September - Sunday 13

Sorry to her that @maxxbradley, as @Butler says though family first everytime , there will be plenty more meets to get too, try and get yourself to the Christmas meet if you can :wink:

we as your GTOUK family wont think anyworse of you for shunning our little family … much :laughing: :laughing:

Craig :smile:

i cant be too soppy after all :laughing:

3 Likes

My ticket has gone to @BexGTO for her friend! This means instead of getting to drive my car hundreds of miles I am going to have to fly to York for the wedding and then fly home first thing Sunday morning to get home in time.

2 Likes

Thanks @maxxbradley, really appreciate it. I will tattoo your leg at the next meet we both get to lol

2 Likes

As long as it isn’t a giant ■■■■!! You can add to my collage of crap! It needs more.

2 Likes

Na I will come up with something original lol

Shame you can’t make it but as others have said. Family first.

1 Like

So where are we

S10 GTO UK
S11 GTO UK
S12 GTO UK
S13 GTO UK
S14 GTO UK

2 Likes

Looks good, we seem to be quite close to the entrance gate and near lots of the good stuff!

Yeah and away from the quiet camping area :smile: Sorry to hear you are no going @maxxbradley :frowning:

Neil.

1 Like

do we have a plan for parking? if not i suggest we park cars only on s13 & s14 all lined up nicely. camping and Gazebo on the otherside in the larger space?

What do you guys think?

Paul

1 Like

The difficult thing is sorting parking before we at there is that there is a small fence just bellow s13 and s14 meaning it might dissuade people from looking at the cars… So they come down the road between the tents and the cars… Not sure what’s best yet. Ill try find a photo of that spot

@Paulw
S13 s14 on left of the road in the pick. Everything else on the right

1 Like

Parking will be sorted by myself and @3000gt once we get there and Reccy the site

we are having cars by the marquee and tents away from there so people can get kip without being disturbed by the gathering point outside the marque

1 Like

What time you getting there @CDMH as I now have the whole day off, sweet :wave: :wave:

Terry :sunglasses:

im part of the setup crew on Thursday evening , so wont be able to convoy unfortunately @just_cool im getting the trailer Thursday afternoon

I thought as I got lambasted by @Tracie for leaving the B/B Sunday dinner time this time I would do something to help, didn’t realise you were setting up Thursday, by the way @Tracie I was only jokingimage

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh worry not @just_cool I’ll manage to find you some little jobs to do over the weekend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie

2 Likes

Starting to panic now. To the point I’m feeling sick :frowning:

Can’t get hold of the body shop to get my car in to fix that highly embarrassing scratch.

But on the other hand… not long to go now wooo

1 Like

Mine still has a dent in it lol

But I have next week planned to get her all nice and shiny to hopefully detract from the dent lol :wink:

Having a wax then :scream: