JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

Friday 9th September 2016 - Sunday 11th September 2016

**(Thursday 8th is set-up day by Committee Invite Only)**

Venue - Newark Showground, Lincoln Road, Winthorpe, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2NY
http://www.newarkshowground.com/

Tickets available in the Club Shop until 14th August 2016 - Full Members only - No reserve of tickets without payment.

Buy your Tickets Here http://www.gto.club/product/jae-2016-gtouk-full-member-advance-tickets/

Prices:-

• Adult - Includes - JAE 3 Day Event Entry with Camping, 2 x Breakfast (Sat & Sun), 2 x Evening Meal (Friday & Saturday). Soft Drinks & Punch - £60.00 each

• Under 12’s - No Entry Ticket required, Food Ticket required - includes - 2 x Breakfast (Sat & Sun), 2 x Evening Meal (Friday & Saturday). Soft Drinks - £15.00 each

• All Food is subsidised by the Club.

• Alcohol is allowed on site, but not provided by the Club.

• Dogs and kids welcome but must be kept under parental control at all times.

Please note only Japanese cars are permitted into the event, non Japanese cars must park in the Public Car Park outside of the Showground.

Meals

Full English Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning

BBQ Friday night

Pork chops, mash, veg and gravy Saturday night

GTOUK Entertainment

This is the biggest event of the year for GTOUK, always very well attended, and not to be missed. Great fun weekend to be had by everyone.

The Club goes all out with the hiring of a large marquee and DJ, the whole weekend is one big party. Last year we won the Best Club Entertainment award.

Fancy Dress is Optional, but normally everyone gets into the spirit of the weekend dressing up, reserved or extrovert it doesn’t matter.

The themes this year are:-

Friday Night - Hawaiian Night

Saturday Day & Night - Army

Please book your tickets by the deadline (14th August 2016) as we need to establish numbers for catering purposes.

Steve

4 Likes

Hell yeah I’m in :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

@Butler @stevie @NAS @Beanus we have to do the army photo properly this time :joy:

4 Likes

It’s my wedding anniversary treat for anna :+1:

4 Likes

Me and carly are in. I’ve already been looking at fancy dress options!
Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Myself and Private Benjamin will deffo be there :slight_smile:

Steve

6 Likes

Paid via the Club Shop.

So to kick off the list…

1. Stevie, Tracie, Stevan & Nicole
  2. Craig
  3. Steve Butler & Carly
2 Likes

I’ll be there, anything like the last one it will be great!!! **** off!!! Wonder who said that :joy: :joy:

My nice shiny silver Mk1, it’s coming along great :heart_eyes:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi if i book tickets and do i allowed to eat outside or bring my own food as i am vegetarian
Thanks.

Still tickets cost same if own food.

Sorry as i am new gto member so haven’t been in any event.

Do we need to bring own camping tent or i can sleep in my own car in night.
Cheers

■■■■■■ hell, cant make that, sailing the seven seas :angry:

Hi yes the tickets are the same price, due to the marquee , dj, entertainment etc, and as much tea and coffee you want.

We will get the menu up in a few weeks, and I am sure you will be able to just replace some stuff with the veg option,

Simon

Terry are you coming to the birthday bash cos i would like to buy you a pint :smiley:

2 Likes

I will Andy, not sure if I am going to be in the GTO though :sob:

Here’s hoping

Terry :sunglasses:

whatever you turn up in Terry i will get the beers in lol :grinning:

Some members have slept in their car… However it’s not the most comfortable. We all take tents… @stevie and @Tracie usually bring an inflatable castle!

Food wise we do provide everything needed however vegetarian options bring your own but help yourself to eggs bread potatoes veg etc :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2xtickets paid for! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Please be aware, this event is for Full Members.

Steve

4 Likes

Full of what? :grinning:

3 Likes

Usually :beer::beers::champagne::wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::beer::beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::hamburger::hamburger::poultry_leg::fries:

6 Likes

Paid for via shop :grinning:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Would the adult price come into play for my 14yr old?
As Rob’s also a veggie (not by choice) he won’t be partaking in munch munch.
Is there a deal on family tickets at all? Because if my eldest is considered adult I’m looking at £180.
Yes I’m a tight arse lol