JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

A JAE food hamper even got some :sake: sake! Lidl has a really good Japanese food section at the moment!

Gonna be making some today!

James

4 Likes

Only if you Kylie James

That’s awesome James!
I love sake!
JAE have an awesome noodle bar that I eat at every lunch time … Sometimes after beer too… They sold out last year!!

1 Like

Well volunteered Steve to be the first contestant in Sushi Generation Game :laughing:

Tracie

2 Likes

I did WHAT?!!???!

3 Likes

:grin: volunterred for James’ competition

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I cant do any eating challenges,remember me saying i was going to loose weight for gsd rescue,well i started on monday…im hank marvin

4 Likes

The sushi is a ‘making’ competition, well volunteered Scott, that’s 2 up for it now :grin:

Tracie

4 Likes

I keep reeftanks to me thats like eating children

4 Likes

Found a fish on the floor last night…didn’t realise they can jump out! Text @BexGTO about it last night…if he does it again he’s sushi!

2 Likes

make a frame out of wood,paint it black and staple some black plastic mesh to it

3 Likes

It’s a Disney frozen tank @ScottMR lol think he was just peed off being in a girly tank.

1 Like

LOL maybe,i have mesh covers on all my tanks fish will jump and kinda stink when they land behind the radiator and you dont find them for 3 months

5 Likes

As I said Dave especially for you! Lol mind you my costume does have a skirt! :grinning:

2 Likes

@ScottMR you guys going thurs or fri?

Im going thursday at 2 as my offer to help setting up was accepted as we will be in 2 cars

4 Likes

Still looking good and even the overnight temperatures look tent do’able. Be prepared for any changes though peeps, September can be very unpredictable :sun_with_face:☈:cloud_with_snow::wind_face:

Tracie

3 Likes

Thats nicer than it is now,those temperatures are ideal,looks like one car clean will last whole weekend aswell,bonus

3 Likes

cant wait to show this to carly, shes wanting to bring sleeping bags and a duvet!! just packed my tent away this moring, left it up for a week to check for leaks…ok I just got lazy, but its all away and dry now. nothings packed. nothings ready. bringing very little food except snacks. n drinks!

4 Likes

sleeping bags are the devils spawn anyway,pita things were bringing feather duvets with winter skins lol

2 Likes