JAE 2016 - 9th - 11th SEPTEMBER

@ScottMR you guys going thurs or fri?

Im going thursday at 2 as my offer to help setting up was accepted as we will be in 2 cars

4 Likes

Still looking good and even the overnight temperatures look tent doā€™able. Be prepared for any changes though peeps, September can be very unpredictable :sun_with_face:ā˜ˆ:cloud_with_snow::wind_face:

Tracie

3 Likes

Thats nicer than it is now,those temperatures are ideal,looks like one car clean will last whole weekend aswell,bonus

3 Likes

cant wait to show this to carly, shes wanting to bring sleeping bags and a duvet!! just packed my tent away this moring, left it up for a week to check for leaksā€¦ok I just got lazy, but its all away and dry now. nothings packed. nothings ready. bringing very little food except snacks. n drinks!

4 Likes

sleeping bags are the devils spawn anyway,pita things were bringing feather duvets with winter skins lol

2 Likes

Hope the weather does stay this way, I get fed up going pink may try that poor boys red gloss I got from Jap rocks meet.
Just bring snacks and drinks and some cds, hope the dj donā€™t mind me having a go @Tracie nice to go back to my roots :laughing:

1 Like

Nothing like the first night in a sleeping bag , pretty sure some countries use it as a form of torture

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah good luck with peps mate :flushed::joy::joy::joy:

Craig :wink:

2 Likes

Only joking Iā€™ve heard lol cds stay in car for daytime entertainment with the crowdsā€¦gotta be a show winner šŸ–’

Dave,

Download a playlist, Iā€™ll be taking my speaker, we can have a plebby party :grin:

Tracie

1 Like

Ewww donā€™t be fooled Steve, weā€™re still taking sleeping bags AND duvet, been caught out too many times to not do.

Got to get some decent sleep, donā€™t forget Steve and I are cooking your tea Saturday, so be gentle with us on Friday wonā€™t you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: failing that, weā€™ll get the Parkin Juniors to cookā€¦

Tracie:grinning:

3 Likes

Hope theres a whippy van or someones gonna be pissed off

4 Likes

Gorgeous Scott, that capture of the tongue and eyes is melting.

Tracie

1 Like

If i bring one shes the one whos coming,shes smaller,loves everybody and everything diesels a handfull in crowds and takes up alot of room,he cant be trusted around anything fast moving his chase instict is highest ive ever seen

4 Likes

Good old Mr whippy! Although I can guarantee that the dog wonā€™t like me Iā€™m pretty sure all dogs take a dislike to me donā€™t know why? Cats Iā€™m much more appealing! Lol

3 Likes

She loves everyone never showed any nastiness to anyone or anything,our parrots even sit on her

1 Like

Bring it on

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit posh all I have is a ring :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

had this for fishing in france its great with timing you can do a full meal on itā€¦with toast lol,look after your ring you only have one

2 Likes