JAE 2018 Peterborough Arena August 31st - September 2nd

I’m going to have to drop out, due to house move arranging :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

That’s a shame Colin, but glad things are starting to get sorted for you.

Tracie

3 Likes

Hey we can only stay Saturday day and night is there an option for this.

The ticket price in the Club shop covers the whole weekend, the only way we can do it, for a blanket ticket price, when the majority of people are coming for the whole weekend.

I don’t know if this can be accommodated somehow @3000gt as we understand family commitments.

You may have to buy your ticket online Kevin and pay for Saturday food. It’s not an option currently, so will Simon to en light us on this.

Tracie

Sorry to hear that mate , hope the move goes well though

Cheers mate just want it all over

2 Likes

Hope it all goes ok Colin

1 Like

Chin up Colin, we’ll be thinking of you :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Shame Colin, hope the house stuff goes ok, can you not make it for maybe one day, like seeing that mk3 style you have now, think its my favourite.
Cheers mate

1 Like

Dont think JAE do a reduction, apart from if your there for a day and not stopping over.

Steve

1 Like

OK peeps tomorrow is the last day you can buy JAE tickets from the Club Shop, so if you are wanting the weekend ticket with food included this is the only way to buy them.

@just_cool
@kevin_rhodes

1. Steve Parkin (paid)
  2. Tracie Parkin (paid)
  3. GTOPeps (paid)
  4. Simon Baker (paid)
  5. Supercharged Jerry (paid)
  6. Craig (paid)
  7. Mark (paid)
  8. Stan (paid)
  9. James Jones (paid)
  10. John Carter (Slip Stream)
  11. Paul (Slip Stream)
  12. Jensen (paid)
  13. Steve Knott & Angie + 2
  14. Terry (paid)
  15. Kevin & Sophie
  16. Martyne & Sheena
  17. Marty K (paid)
  18. Markie (paid)
  19. Lukas (paid)

Tracie

Add me to the list, please. Paid and will attend.

3 Likes

As I’m already added to the list I have now paid. See you’s there!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No pressure :joy: we just like to see you Tewwy :hugs:

Tracie

It looks like we will just come up for the day on the Saturday as we would have to pay for the whole weekend and Only stay 1 night so see u guys on the Saturday :grin:

1 Like

That’s a shame Kevin, we could, at a push, adapt the Club food cost, but unfortunately what JAE charge for entry is out of our hands, pity you and Soph wont be there over night.

See you both Saturday.

Tracie

Paid.
As always I have double booked.
Realised when I turned the calander onto Aug, and have been trying to work out how to tell Lil our week away will be cut short. :persevere::joy:
I will be there, just might be missing a couple of body parts :persevere:

3 Likes

Oooops Jensen, leave that one with you, I’ve met Lil, think it might be a tad more than a couple of body parts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great you are coming for the whole weekend though, know it’s your first but it really isn’t one to be missed.

You just need a ‘Get out of Jail’ Free card on the Sunday :grin::grin::grin:

Next…your fancy dress :thinking:

Tracie

1 Like

Just looking at costumes now.
Not sure what areas of the body I will need to cover yet :joy:
Might need one like Steve had on in the pic you sent me lol.

2 Likes

My motto is cover as much as possible :grin:, looking at the attendees and considering your inorgination tasks planned I’d say that might be the best way forward Jensen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie

3 Likes