JAE 2019 Pics

In no particularly order, as that is how they arrive after uploading, just a few, if anyone else has any from the weekend, post them here to remind us of this, once again what a great event it was :+1:

Tracie :see_no_evil:

16 Likes

Great pictures :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great pictures, wish I had attended but my op was scheduled so I would have been out for this event. Anyways, the day before my op I get a text @2:30 to tell me the op was cancelled but I still had to attend the appointment. Now its late Sept. so waiting for that now.

Well done to all that attended, next year!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that Terry, keep us posted how you are :kissing_heart:.

Tracie

2 Likes

Well if he keeps posting we know he’s not dead :rofl: all the best @just_cool :+1:

6 Likes

Cheers @CDMH, I won’t post during the first week of the op but you can bet for the next 5 weeks I’ll be on here :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers @Tracie, will do.

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Chairman doing what he does best at JAE :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracie

5 Likes

And back to his youth :rofl: think he met his match with the Richardson kids though, love ya Paige, Maddie (cheeky face), Lily and Aidan not forgetting Jordan who was at home holding the fort, repairing wind broken fences whilst his Dad @jensen360 was looking after his long lost child Steve :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: don’t know how that works but it did :joy:

Tracie

4 Likes

The kids loved it!
Steve’s day care :rofl:
Not sure who was the adult out of the group though :thinking::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like you all had a great time, missed my buddies but as it turned out my weekend went tits up anyway.

Hopefully see some of you at Xmas or before life permitting.

Dave

5 Likes

Jae website

Couple of the club on the main header photos.

Autogenic automotive photography
Is the official Jae photography company for 2019 they have some pics on fb.
They also did entrance photos.
They still haven’t set up the pics yet but should have it sorted soon.

6 Likes