Craig :slight_smile:

Attending

1. Stevie & Tracie - Paid
  2. Davet25 - Paid
  3. Beanus - Paid
  4. Martyne & Sheena - Paid
  5. Simon
  6. Neil & Sam
  7. Craig (Christmas raffle prize /paid )
  8. Steve Butler
  9. Tracey & Mick
  10. Mark Leach + 1 - paid
  11. Gavin Naish
  12. Steven Smith

Attending

2. Davet25 - Paid
  3. Beanus - Paid
  5. Simon
  6. Neil & Sam
  8. Steve Butler
  9. Tracey & Mick - Paid
  11. Gavin Naish
  12. Steven Smith

Updated.

When is the last day for merchandise for JAE?

Have a look at this post Steven

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56427

Might be worth Pm ing Tracie

[quote]Have a look at this post Steven

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=56427

Might be worth Pm ing Tracie

Craig :)[/quote]

Cheers Craig

http://www.japcarclub.org/index.php/ebisu-2

Plan of where we are

Simon

Is that the same place as last time?

GTOUK are in Q0, Q1, R0 and R1.

Yes Steve Wicksteed Park…or do you mean the same spot as last year which again is a yes… :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: like that , well done Dave

Alright smart arse :wink: At least you answered my question.

We had a chat at the birthday meet regarding ideas for JAE. Our ideas included the sports day, with a pre sport day party the night before, and Saturday night a rock theme party.

Everyone can dress up for one or both (both its not a requirement) and feel free to bring anything to help decorate or bring games for the sports day.

Any ideas for this please feel free to add, also please add your names if you would you like to enter any of the jae events.

Really cant wait and hope this awesome weather holds out.

Dont forget the deadline is in a couple of weeks, its an event not to be missed. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

Gutted, we’ve never missed this one yet, but with the progress on the car today we hoped for not happening, it looks like it won’t be ready and we might not be there for the first time since we joined GTOUK.

If the Hulk isn’t ready, we only have my Astra or the van and neither are Japanese, so we’ll not be able to get in to the Club stand - love the event but I ain’t carrying all our stuff from the public car park, lol.

Wouldn’t want to miss it, but it’s out of our hands now.

Tracie

Park in the car park and I will bring the truck over to get your stuff , or I will pick you up from Sheffield then go get the trailer !!!

Your right you haven’t missed one yet and nor will you even if I have to leave here at 3am

We will find you a jap car to borrow worse case, you guys have to make it :frowning:

Neil.

[quote]Park in the car park and I will bring the truck over to get your stuff , or I will pick you up from Sheffield then go get the trailer !!!

Your right you haven’t missed one yet and nor will you even if I have to leave here at 3am

Thanks Craig, hopefully it won’t come to you getting up at 3am if we could only find a car hire place with Jap cars, had a look today and none of them are Jap, but appreciate that. It’s all down to the painter really, but with only 4.5 weeks to go and an MOT when he’s back, its not looking good.

Tracie

[quote]

[quote]Park in the car park and I will bring the truck over to get your stuff , or I will pick you up from Sheffield then go get the trailer !!!

Thanks Craig, hopefully it won’t come to you getting up at 3am if we could only find a car hire place with Jap cars, had a look today and none of them are Jap, but appreciate that. It’s all down to the painter really, but with only 4.5 weeks to go and an MOT when he’s back, its not looking good.

Tracie[/quote]

If you and Stevie were closer you could of borrowed my Celica for the JAE.

With the deadline for purchasing tickets looming (14th August) thought I’d better get the topic back on track after sending it a bit off the rails yesterday with our woes.

Attending

2. Davet25 - Paid
  3. Beanus - Paid
  5. Simon
  6. Neil & Sam
  8. Steve Butler
  9. Tracey & Mick - Paid
  11. Gavin Naish
  12. Steven Smith

Tracie :lol:

2. Davet25 - Paid
  3. Beanus - Paid
  5. Simon
  6. Neil/Sam/Dave & Andy
  8. Steve Butler
  9. Tracey & Mick - Paid
  11. Gavin Naish
  12. Steven Smith