JAE Advanced ticket thread

James, I’ll have
2 x Adults
1 x child please

[size=18]CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SEND AN SAE TO THE CLUBS MAILBOX WITH A CHEQUE FOR THE VALUE OF YOUR TICKETS ASAP. Thanks[/size]

james, where can i find the address for the clubs mailbox?

paul

[quote]

paul[/quote]

[size=12]JAE
GTOUK
PO Box 4951
Earley
RG6 4WA
[/size]

[quote]

paul

[size=12]JAE
GTOUK
PO Box 4951
Earley
RG6 4WA
[/size][/quote]

cheers dave,

paul

Would it be possible to have it put on merchandise so as we could pay by paypal as we dont have a cheque book if not would i be able to send a postal order.

Dawn

2 for me please

One For Me Please

Martyn ( Yellow TT )

this offer is now over,

I am sure some people will not send in cheque So I will resell any tickets that are not paid for

Simon

[quote]Would it be possible to have it put on merchandise so as we could pay by paypal as we dont have a cheque book if not would i be able to send a postal order.

Dawn[/quote]

PM me if the cheque/postal order thing is an issue Dawn and i will send in payment for you and Del with my own cheque.

Cheers,
Steve

Cheque sent yesterday for 1x ticket.

Thanks

Adam

Trying to find who to make the cheque out to , is it just GTO UK?

Ray

payable to GTO UK

I knew I would miss it when the cheque was asked for.

Will sort it out today.

Good job it wasn’t next week as I would have been away.

Mark

thanks for info cheque posted today .

Ray

I cannot understand why this ‘offer’, for all of a pound off (whoopee!) is closed when the event is not until 20th July, still nearly THREE MONTHS away.

I am beginning to get towards the view that club members should only be allowed to buy TWO tickets at club discounted prices.

I am not even saying that we even want to go to this, but the opportunity to have had the option would have been nice.

And what’s this about?

Adults £10 each IF your name is here before 23:59 24th April.

Adults £11 each After 00:01 25th April

From JAE website: ADMISSION PRICES: £15 PER ADULT

Therefore WTF relevance has the 24th April?

because the organisers of the event give a time limit of 4th of may before we had to pay for the advanced tickets, closing the offer on 24th april gives the club time to get all the cheques in before we pay out from the club account - this way we dont lose club money like we did when japfest was block-booked.

the cut-off date and time was set by me, as the appointed organiser so that there was a fixed time for tickets to be ordered. no “can i get tickets at this price” PM’s. offer is closed, sorry. 23:59 and 00:01 were chosen because when setting times in my workplace, 00:00 doesnt exist for safety reasons.

a pound off is a pound off. £10 is £5 off the gate price. £11 is £4 off the gate price.

the tickets thread was advertised in the general char forum as a sticky, and in the future events section. 50-odd other people found it.

if you dont want to come, why are you so bothered?

stop moaning like a little bitch

[quote]I cannot understand why this ‘offer’, for all of a pound off (whoopee!) is closed when the event is not until 20th July, still nearly THREE MONTHS away.

I am beginning to get towards the view that club members should only be allowed to buy TWO tickets at club discounted prices.

I am not even saying that we even want to go to this, but the opportunity to have had the option would have been nice.

And what’s this about?

Adults £10 each IF your name is here before 23:59 24th April.

Adults £11 each After 00:01 25th April

From JAE website: ADMISSION PRICES: £15 PER ADULT

Therefore WTF relevance has the 24th April?[/quote]

Hi Ian,

Basically the JAE organisers have placed a shut off date for the discounted tickets as the 4th May 2007.

So we need to know who is attending in advance of this date.

Dave

[quote]

stop moaning like a little bitch.[/quote]

Looks like we were replying at the same time :wink:

Little Bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote]

[quote]

stop moaning like a little bitch.[/quote]

Looks like we were replying at the same time :wink:

Little Bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mike