JAE Advanced ticket thread

I am sure ww will have some spares as people always drop out,

Simon

I paid my 20 quid , i’m happy with the way its been done. Is there a swimming pool and a jaquzzie There?

Ray

only if it rains… :lol:

In that case i’m going to get a tent with them built in Dawn!

So There!

Ray

Cheque has gone in the post tonight :slight_smile:

Regards

Craig

Probably but I will pay on the gate. Does the £15 inc camping? I haven’t read the whole thread.

J :slight_smile:

Janey there will be another group buy at £11 so dont worry - this includes camping. :wink:

[quote]In that case i’m going to get a tent with them built in Dawn!

So There!

Ray[/quote]

Make it a big one and we will all stay with you… :lol:

I intend to go to this with my wife (maybe 2 kids)! So I’ll tkae at least 2 adult tickets if available at any time but I don’t mind paying on the gate either?
Mark

Tenner in the post today, sorry for the delay.

Steve

Cheque for £20 posted 1st Class today with SAE Envelope.

Thanks.

Tracie :smiley:

Ok Dawn its all sorted, i got a 10 gallon drum on a hoist over a large plastic dogs bed. I’m going to drill 500 2mm holes in the bottom of the drum!

Hows that? You just can’t ask for better!

Ray

[quote]Ok Dawn its all sorted, i got a 10 gallon drum on a hoist over a large plastic dogs bed. I’m going to drill 500 2mm holes in the bottom of the drum!

Hows that? You just can’t ask for better!

[/quote]

Ray, I know a club member that has a nice pink 2 piece swim suit, that if you,re very,very lucky might come over jaquzzie :lol:

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30339&highlight=

Is there still tickets for this available? If so please put me down for 2. Whats the score for accomodation? Never been to this before…

There will be more tickets available at £11 each, the offer at £10 each is closed.

Your entry fee includes camping for the weekend, there are designated camping areas and shower/toilet blocks (but not many, so if you want a shower, be up at 4am!)

or you can book into a travel inn, there is one nearby but if you do this you will have to leave the showground at midnight and wont be allowed back in until 6am.

That’s cool with me who do I pay and when? Whats the script with bringing the car? Do we have limited space for a certain amount of cars on our stand or do we just take up as much space as we need?

I have added your name to the list in the new tickets thread, payment isnt due for these tickets until after mid-june but before July 1st.

cheque needs to be made out to GTOUK and the cheque/SAE needs to be sent to “JAE” at the clubs normal mailbox address, which is on page 3 of this thread.

we have a plot booked for 100 cars, but this could be extended nearer the time if we find out we need more space.

I’m afraid I won’t be able to attend this now thanks to my girlfriend’s sister organising her wedding for the 21st :evil: . I’m sure the tickets can be resold easily enough :lol:

yo Del
you da man! i’m sure Chazzy B would share my in tent water feature with you in his best pink g string n bra!
Lol lol lol …

Ray

Your never gonna let me live this one down are ya??
At least it shows I am a man of my word (Steve , you have been very quiet lately!!)
I dont care, I would do it again for a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: