JAE reps meeting anyone near?

Want to p ick the JAE GTO UK pitch, well here’s your chance

The JAE car Club Reps meet is where we make the big announcements about this year’s event and where you can ask any question you like on behalf of your club. Club reps are invited along to hear about all the new stuff, find out about their plots and locations and make bookings, order tickets and pretty much be the first to hear all about JAE 2017

The Reps Meet is also a great gathering of car club reps & members attracting over 100+ people last year. After the event we’re off to the various pubs and gathering places locally where club reps meet and mingle over lunch and talk about the year ahead.

If you want to come to the JAE Car Club reps meet and chat to other reps about the year ahead why not!

If your not a club rep that doesn’t stop you coming along to see what the shows all about and discuss the coming year!

If you want to come to the JAE Car Club reps meet and find out for your club what’s going on it’s simple - just turn up!

You can also buy merchandise and tickets at the Reps Meet!

See you at the JAE Car Club reps Meet!

East Of England Showground
Oundle Road,
Peterborough
PE2 6XE

Not far from me.
Jensen

1 Like

i am close to Peterborough
Jenson you fancy going

3 Likes

You two guys could represent the 'UK and get us a prime spot. What do you think guys???

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Close to the toilet please, I’m getting incontinent.

4 Likes

Sure. Be happy to go and have a look. @ms8leach If you want to meet up that would be great.
Jensen

2 Likes

If I can leave it with you guys, to either both go or one of you

We will be looking at a Marquee and Power I know @ms8leach has been to many JAE so will know what we need, and @jensen360 we can always have a chat as I am not sure if you have been to JAE

Simon

2 Likes

Does last year count :joy::joy:

Cmon si you were not that pissed

3 Likes

Jenson took over from jon on the decks, whilst i was singing Friday night…

2 Likes

Be happy to pop along. Hopefully @ms8leach will be up for going as well.
I take it we will be looking at the same sort of set up as last year Simon?
Jensen

1 Like

I think, I would attend. It’s just 1,5h driving for me.

3 Likes

jenson yes I am up for it

3 Likes

Great, look forward to it.
Will we all just meet at the showground?

1 Like

I will not attend…
As usual, I have forgotten and my wife remind me, she is away this weekend, so I have to stay with my children and my friend’s child as well.

Hey is anyone going from suffolk area that would like to meet up and drive together?

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the Club.

This isn’t a GTOUK meet as such, it’s a couple of members attending a Reps meet to check out a forth coming event - JAE, to look at the Club camping plot etc.

The next Club event is the AGM on 8th April in Coventry and after that we have a full calendar of events throughout the year.

Have a look in the Future Events section for details of all our meets and hope to see you at one soon.

Steve

3 Likes

Me and Mark had a run out to Peterborough today.
Toilet and shower blocks are close enough.
To be fair although we are on the outskirts of the site everything is fairly close.
They will have a lot more inside space this year. Traders let them down at the last jae, they hope this will not happen again now that the trade stalls will be indoors.
The usual competitions will be going on, with some new ones being added and some being removed.
Drift taxis will be there. Also go karts. And 4x4 track.
Night time entertainment will still have a curfew of around 11 o’clock. They have said they will be having music and karaoke. Mark did push for details on this but didn’t get much in the way of answers. But they did say they want to push for people to use the evening entertainment provided. We where told this would run on into the early hours.
Although our pitch is away from the fam camp area, we are close to local houses.
Glamping huts in a vip area are available 2 man £200 odd and 4 man £400 odd. They also said the local travel lodge is now booking rooms for that weekend at around £200 per night!
They are still finalising lots of stuff.
They are also planning a built not bought, soap box race.
Hope this covers a bit, there was a lot of info to try and take in, with the added club bits that Mark is passing on to Simon.
Mark will probably add on to this. Any questions fire away and I will answer as best as I can.
Jensen

6 Likes

Thank you Jensen and Mark for taking your time out to sort this.

much appreciated

Steve

7 Likes

Spotted it was today on Facebook , nice work chaps getting there for the club :sunglasses:

Here they are loitering

4 Likes

I would have pulled a face or done a moonie, great work guys :+1:

5 Likes