Japfest 12 may 2012

Just got answer from them this morning. I can entry Japfest without any problem.

Thanks for the Stand ticket.
I will be there, paying on the gate.
Marty

Will stand pass be sent with ticket have paid for?

yes I just need to get to a postoffice

Simon

[quote]yes I just need to get to a postoffice

Simon[/quote]

Thanks Simon…see you on 12th

[quote]

[quote]yes I just need to get to a postoffice

Simon[/quote]

Thanks Simon…see you on 12th[/quote]

Just thought would let you know have just seen club layout for japfest

2012 Club layout

Area E

Ae92 Owners Club, Berkshire Scoobies, Celica Club UK, Cymaerg Scoobie Club, Del Sol UK, Epcivic, FTO Owners Club, GIHR Club, Glos Jap Club, GPJC (Gloucester Performance), Gto UK,
Gtr Owners Club, Herts Jdm, Honda Haters Inc, JPOC, Kei Kars in The Park, Oh-Yeah! Trackteam, P1 Web Owners Club, Rebel Motorsport/Civic Type R Owners Club, S15 Owner Club, S2k UK, Starlet Club, Street Legion, Suzuki Sport Owners Club, Swift Owners, TB Developments, UK-MX3.Com

Read more: 2012 Club layout | Japfest http://www.japfest.co.uk/2012/04/27/2012-club-layout/#ixzz1teftQy8E

What sort of time is everyone planning on arriving ?

Guessing around 8:30 myself Rossi

Craig :slight_smile:

Poss around same time aswell, will see you there

This is a long drive for us :smiley:

Hopefully there around 9/9.30

Safe trip everyone

Steve & Tracy

Dropping Lel off at work for 9am, then fuelling up, so should be there 9:30/9:45. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Hope we will be getting some sun for a change :?

At least it looks like we are not down in the lower fields again this year. We are just around from (arguably) the best spot we have had (last year) I thought that was perfect positioning and the club got a lot of interest.

Dee.

You ain’t kidding. Looking forward to seeing you and your good lady there. 8)

Dee.

Good to meet up with you guys again .

Apologies to those i meant to catch up with but never got the chance , good to meet some new faces too and we even picked up a new face who got well into the swing of things , thanks for the hot drinks fella . Hope you and your family had a good day

Dave i meant to come and have a chat with you fella but we didnt seem to be on the pitch at the same time until it was time to go .

As per the norm i always come home from Japfest with the same gift … ■■■■■■ sunburn :lol:

Heres looking forward to the next meet

Craig :slight_smile:

Photos of Japfest :slight_smile:

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/nas_jelly1977/Facebook/Japfest%202012/

Neil.

Brilliant day out, great to meet up with old andf new members.

The turnout was as good as the old days, so this to me shows that even through hard times of a recession and club split, we are back on the road to becoming our former club. :smiley:

The weather was kind to us but like you Craig I have come away with a sunburnt face :cry:

To those new members that signed up at this event please get yourselves introduced on the forum.

Steve and Tracy

Good day yesterday.
Like others, I caught the sun as well!
Queue’s were a bit silly!

Thanks for the jump start!

Marty

Yeah have to agree, i think last years spot was better but still seemed to pull in some attention. Good to see you all again as always

A few pics from the event

Hi, even though spent most of our time stuck in the traffic to get in (8:30 into coombe at 12:45) sorry for just parking my car on the stand, paying my membership to Craig and going off round the coombe and not being around and chatting to you all. Was nice to see a good turn out for the show.