Japfest 2 - 26th June Northamptonshire

I see there is interest in this event.

Just seen on the website that its too late to book a club stand. Tracy is going to ring them and try to book us a stand.

If this is not possible, we will still go and park in the individual display arena.

Please put your name down if you can make it

1.Steve & Tracy

2.Jenson @jensen360

http://japfest.co.uk/japfest-rock-home-0

3 Likes

im in guys love japfest,get to buy lots of goodies

4 Likes

1.Steve and Tracy
2. Jensen
3. Scott

Buy your individual arena display tickets online and confirm in the list. We will be working on getting a Club Stand. :slight_smile:
Steve

1 Like

Did post about the this ages ago, no interest dunno if I can now :joy:

4 Likes

I think this is why this event got forgotten about. There has been many events added this year and it is difficult booking events as always get the commitment last minute, we do need an idea of number earlier on.

Will see what is happening that weekend and get back to you @stevie

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

As we thought to Club Stand areas are all booked up, but as Steve said, we can all book to go into the Individual Display area and park together.

The booking form for these tickets are here (scroll down to bottom of page):-

https://kelseypublishing.flameconcepts.systems/TjdULjgVQwttdkzW82N2nCUUvzFE7BbQ

PLEASE NOTE THOUGH, WHEN BOOKING, BOOK THE ā€˜INDIVIDUAL DISPLAY TICKETā€™ NOT THE ā€˜EARLY BIRD SHOW ENTRY TICKETā€™.

The 'Early Bird Entry Ticket, DOES NOT get your car in the showground to the display stand, itā€™s parked outside and you walk in on foot.

So for Example for me and Steve it will be:-

1 x Individual Display Ticket for Steve + GTO = Ā£17.00
1 x Early Bird Show Entry Ticket for me = Ā£15.00 (or Ā£20 on the gate)

Tracie

4 Likes

Just wondering what I should do @Tracie.
As when I purchased my tickets I had to add the club code and it said it was early bird with camping and club stand pass for all 3 events. I will double check but Iā€™m sure that it was.
Jensen

2 Likes

Does this mean you have actually booked us a club stand by mistakeā€¦you could argue that point :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a look at your ticket @jensen360 or email confirmation to see what you have booked for this one.

The code supplied on here was for Japfest (1) which you booked and booked this at the same time but not having done this booking myself itā€™s difficult to know what you got included.

For this one you only really need to know your ticket gets your car into the Showground to be able to park up in the Individual Display area with anyone else from the Club going, which Iā€™m sure must be the case as we definately havenā€™t got a Club Stand booked.

TraciešŸ¤”

1 Like

Ticket paid for

5 Likes

Grrr!! Iā€™m working on it

2 Likes

The early bird package I brought says it includes camping show entry and club vehicle pass. Im not worried about it as I would rather be with you guys. They donā€™t send the tickets through until last min but will see what I get when they do.
Thanks for the info @Tracie.
As I live close to this event I will not be using my camping ticket. So if anyone would like to camp you can have my camping ticket.
Jensen

2 Likes

Sounds like youā€™ll be fine with that @jensen360

Nearer the time we can sort out somewhere to meet up outside the gate so we can drive in together and park in the Individual Display all together.

Tracie

1 Like

Oh for Godā€™s sakeā€¦Iā€™m in, @jensen360 can I have first dibs on your camping ticket please ā€œno wayā€ @Tracie is thinking your not readyā€¦ the hotel idea sounds much better if your up for that?

1 Like

Great Dave!!!

Yeah, just waiting for a text back about a parrot sitter, think weā€™re nearly sorted though, then onto booking the hotel :beers: :egg:and tickets. Will let you know in a tick :grin:

Tracie

1 Like

Update

1. Steve & Tracie - Booked
  2. Jenson - Booked
  3. Craig - Booked
  4. Dave - Booked
  5. Scott - get on the case :wink:
3 Likes

Waiting for my lad to cough up after work and ill book

5 Likes

Anyone else coming along ? Make a good day of it , possibly get it on the calendar for next years meets then with a club stand

2 Likes

Was on the events list this year thatā€™s what drew me to it a month or so ago as itā€™s a Sunday, Shame people didnā€™t notice earlier and arranged meets closer by when this is on or would have more interested. Personally I find it hard to travel too far arranging kids and dog sitting is a nightmare still doing what I can to get out there with the club thoughā€¦ GTO UK all the way

3 Likes