Japfest 2 Cancelled

1. cantfindthegenepool (already has ticket bought on line just requires stand pass)
  2. Hawk +1 (Can have my ticket and stand pass, just got to pay me £15)
  3. Julian +1
  4. Silverfox (poss)
  5. Trevor Williams (already has ticket bought on line just requires stand pass)

Hi Dave,

Hawk requires a total of 4 tickets

1 paid for 3 outstanding

Thanks

[quote]Hi Dave,

Hawk requires a total of 4 tickets

1 paid for 3 outstanding

Thanks[/quote]

No problem on that, you can get the 3 tickets from the shop. I take it you still only require 1 car pass?

Will amend the list accordingly.

1. cantfindthegenepool (already has ticket bought on line just requires stand pass)
  2. Hawk +3 and stand pass
  3. Julian +1 and stand pass
  4. Silverfox (poss) and stand pass
  5. Trevor Williams (already has ticket bought on line just requires stand pass)

No problem on that, you can get the 3 tickets from the shop. I take it you still only require 1 car pass?

To confirm yes just the 1 car pass, I didn’t think the GTOUK club would appreciate a Renault Clio on the stand LOL

[quote][/quote]

To confirm yes just the 1 car pass, I didn’t think the GTOUK club would appreciate a Renault Clio on the stand LOL

Yeah would look a bit odd seeing at it is Japfest and not Rennyfest :lol: :lol:

[quote]

[quote][/quote]

Will amend the list accordingly.[/quote]

Hi do I purchase the other 3 tickets from GTOUK shop?

I have advised the wife and friend not to come in the Clio lol :slight_smile:

[quote]

To confirm yes just the 1 car pass, I didn’t think the GTOUK club would appreciate a Renault Clio on the stand LOL[/quote]

Hi do I purchase the other 3 tickets from GTOUK shop?

I have advised the wife and friend not to come in the Clio lol :slight_smile:

Hi Ian,

Yes…if you haven’t already you need to register in the shop then can purchase the extra 3 tickets.

Anyone else interested in going to Japfest2 as will be sending off for tickets and stand passes by end of week.

As there is only 3 GTO’s confirmed for Japfest 2 am sorry to say that there won’t be a club stand at this years event :frowning: …If have already got tickets then please still go and enjoy the day.

Also don’t forget that the last chance to get your JAE tickets is 14 Aug…

[quote]

As there is only 3 GTO’s confirmed for Japfest 2 am sorry to say that there won’t be a club stand at this years event :frowning: …If have already got tickets then please still go and enjoy the day.

Also don’t forget that the last chance to get your JAE tickets is 14 Aug…[/quote]

Bit of a poor showing then :?

[quote]

Also don’t forget that the last chance to get your JAE tickets is 14 Aug…

Bit of a poor showing then :?[/quote]

Yes mate…have pm’d you.

Hi Dave,

thanks for the info on Japfest2 and JAE

I am trying to PM you but it keeps going in to the outbox :frowning:

Messages sit in the outbox until they have been read.

Neil

[quote]Messages sit in the outbox until they have been read.

Neil[/quote]

Thanks for the information Neil

Not going to be at japfest2 cant justify the £100 on gogo juice for no club stand and 3 cars, tickets sold and posted last night :evil:

On the brighter side i get a lay in in the wanking chariot instead :smiley:

Is this still on or not? I didn’t go cos it says canceled.

There is a post earlier which I put on and it said

‘‘As there is only 3 GTO’s confirmed for Japfest 2 am sorry to say that there won’t be a club stand at this years event’’

The show is still on but GTOUK won’t be there with a club stand so cancelled the club side.

I’m still going, but will buy my ticket on the day as I haven’t been very organised and I wasn’t sure if Work was going to be a problem.

However I’m definitely free now, so does anyone want to meet up, at the Donington Park services (just off the M1) before we head into the show, so at least we’re parked together?

[quote]I’m still going, but will buy my ticket on the day as I haven’t been very organised and I wasn’t sure if Work was going to be a problem.

However I’m definitely free now, so does anyone want to meet up, at the Donington Park services (just off the M1) before we head into the show, so at least we’re parked together?[/quote]

Don’t think so Dan…