Japfest 2 Cancelled

just got my confirmation email to say tickets have been posted :smiley:

That’s good…is that including club stand pass? Are you coming up the night before and staying in the Hol Inn?

When get back off the Rally will see how many more are attending and then will book the tickets as they will be £15 before 26 Jul

only the tickets were in there no club stand pass :?

Stand passes will be ordered when know how many are coming and will come with the tickets. Although you already have a ticket will get an extra stand pass for you.

Japfest 2 ticket paid for in shop

:frowning: I won’t be going to this event now due to unforeseen circumstances, I have paid for ticket in the shop so if anyone wants to go you can have my ticket.

Hi All,

Excuse my questions:

Were is Japfest 2?

@ Davet25 have you still got your ticket?

Who else from here is going?

Is there a club stand?

Do you display members cars on the stand? (Recent photo of mine in newbie section, a lot of club members have shown a great deal of interest in it)

How do I obtain tickets?

I hope to see your all there

[quote]Hi All,

Excuse my questions:

Were is Japfest 2?

@ Davet25 have you still got your ticket?

Who else from here is going?

Is there a club stand?

Do you display members cars on the stand? (Recent photo of mine in newbie section, a lot of club members have shown a great deal of interest in it)

How do I obtain tickets?

I hope to see your all there[/quote]

Hi Hawk,

Japfest2 is at Donington and yes there will be a club stand depends on how many put there names down at present there’s 2…hopefully more will put there names down before the event.

Would the club like my car on the stand?

spaces are a plenty at the moment :slight_smile:

Just put your name down & you will automatically be eligible to be on the club stand :smiley:

Julian.

Are you still organising this then Dave, I will be there + 1

Julian.

Yes am still organising the event even though am not going now.

1. cantfindthegenepool (already has ticket bought on line just requires stand pass)
  2. Hawk (Can have my ticket and stand pass, just got to pay me £15)
  3. Julian +1

I’ll probably be going, will know for sure next week

[quote]

Just put your name down & you will automatically be eligible to be on the club stand :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

Hi Julian,

How do I put my name down, regarding displaying my car on the club stand

Thanks for your help

[quote]Yes am still organising the event even though am not going now.

1. cantfindthegenepool (already has ticket bought on line just requires stand pass)
  3. Julian +1[/quote]

Hi Dave,

How do I get payment to you? (I live in Nuneaton near Coventry)
I require 1 more ticket also, do I purchase this through GTOUK or Japfest2 website (http://www.japfest2.co.uk/tickets/)?

Thank you great full for the help and guidance

[quote]

[quote]Yes am still organising the event even though am not going now.

3. Julian +1[/quote]

Hi Dave,

How do I get payment to you? (I live in Nuneaton near Coventry)
I require 1 more ticket also, do I purchase this through GTOUK or Japfest2 website (http://www.japfest2.co.uk/tickets/)?

Thank you great full for the help and guidance[/quote]

No problem glad to be of help. You can purchase your second ticket in the club shop, will pm you my paypal details this evening.

Anymore wanting to join the list below as time is getting on, closing date for £15 tickets finish’s on the 11 Aug. So need all names in by next weekend so can send off for tickets and stand passes.

2. Hawk +1 (Can have my ticket and stand pass, just got to pay me £15)
  3. Julian +1
  4. Silverfox (poss)

[quote]Anymore wanting to join the list below as time is getting on, closing date for £15 tickets finish’s on the 11 Aug. So need all names in by next weekend so can send off for tickets and stand passes.

3. Julian +1
  4. Silverfox (poss)[/quote]

Hawk paid for 1 ticket and stand pass.

I require 1 more ticket and stand pass

Thanks

[quote]

[quote]Anymore wanting to join the list below as time is getting on, closing date for £15 tickets finish’s on the 11 Aug. So need all names in by next weekend so can send off for tickets and stand passes.

3. Julian +1
  4. Silverfox (poss)[/quote]

Hawk paid for 1 ticket and stand pass.

I require 1 more ticket and stand pass

Thanks[/quote]

You can get your other ticket through the club shop.