Japfest 2022 April 10

2022 EVENTS CALENDAR

Keeping you up to date with our latest live events news…

TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Hi ,

It’s that time of year again - our exciting motoring events are coming up and it’s time for you to get in quick and book your tickets! See below for our prices for the various events.

HOW TO BOOK FOR 2022

1. Contact your club admin for the access code
  2. Head to our website by clicking the link’s below
  3. Purchase a driver entry and vehicle pass ticket, if you’re choosing to display your car
  1. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email including your event tickets.

PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry

See you there!

The FastCar Entertainment Team

Book your club ticket to display your car alongside your members at our events for 2022. You will also qualify for free merch with each adult ticket ordered!

BOOK JAPFEST 2022 TICKETS

CLUB DEADLINE: MIDDAY ON MONDAY 14th MARCH 2022

2 Likes

TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Service Message: This communication relates to you as you are the club admin listed for Japfest.

CLUB LOG IN DETAILS FOR 2022

CLUB NAME: GTO UK
CLUB ACCESS CODE: gtOUk

CLUB DEADLINE: MIDDAY ON MONDAY 14TH MARCH 2022
\ 1x5

To book club tickets for Japfest 2022 please follow these simple instructions…

1. Club members must go to https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/js-club-tickets/

2. Click ‘Book Club Tickets’ and select ‘Tickets’ on this page.

3. You will then be prompted to enter your club access code (as above).

4. Proceed to select required tickets and place order

5. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

We’ve slightly changed the way the booking works for 2022. You no longer need to select a vehicle pass separately to your entry ticket, it is now a 2 in 1 ticket. You will however still need to enter your vehicle details as required.

PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than 3 days before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry. Vehicle passes must be selected upon booking to display a vehicle, without this, you or your members will be unable to display your car.

The deadline to book club tickets is 12 noon Monday 14th March 2022, subject to space availability. Kelsey Media reserve the rights to close club booking before the advertised date.

If you have any questions regarding your club stand, please read through our frequently asked questions by clicking here. If you still require assistance, you can contact us here by creating a ‘New Support Ticket’ and a member of our team will come back to you as soon as possible.

Kelsey Publishing Ltd, The Granary, Downs Court, Yalding Hill, Yalding, Maidstone, Kent ME18 6AL

Registered No. 02387149

You have received this service email as you signed up as the club admin for Japfest 2021 and require the information provided above to allow you and your club members to book for the event in 2022. *Booking fee applies. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions.

This is not a marketing email.

3 Likes

Weird question but can you only book it through the club if your coming in a GTO/3000gt? Went last year in the GTO and plan on going to this one but in the Rx-7 this time

If your going to use the club ticket allocation to display a car then you would need to come in the GTO. You could go to the website and see if there are individual display tickets or are you a member of the RX-7 club as well?

1 Like

Ok yeah that makes sense cheers , and yeah but the dont tend to do as much as you guys.

6 Likes

Just booked our tickets. 1 vehicle pass, 1 passenger. :grin:

1 Like

If my family wanted to come in a Mitsubishi Shogun, would they need to purchase a stand ticket or a general ticket?

Just a general ticket for entry @JoeB

1 Like

Will start the attendance list:

1. JoeB

I’m attending but I didn’t book through the club as thought I would be going in the rx7 but that doesn’t look like that will be happening so probably will be coming in the gto looking forward to taking it on track

The deadline to book club tickets for this meet is 14th March

Hi all
Looking at doing this meet this year . Just wondering what sort of interest do we have from members?
Have we got a role call ?

1 Like

Anyone going to this?
Looking to purchase a ticket, and don’t want to be the only one there.
Marty

I’m the only one going so far I think.

This is a pretty poor turnout for this Event compared to previous years, but we are finding this to be a common thread with Club meets in general, we keep asking what people want and posting events but the interest in any of them is generally minimal.

@3000gt recently referred to this on the AGM thread, one of the main meets of the year- or was, but still little response.

We thought after lockdown members would be busting to give the car a blast to a car show, Japfest will be the first of that nature this year, but there seems to be no interest.

I do hope that some other members come along to make this event for you @Marty_K @JoeB @davesoper64

but the deadline of 14th March to book Club tickets is only a few days away now.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Ticked bought and booked :sunglasses:

Attendees for Japfest:

1. JoeB
  2. Lukas
  3. Dave?
  4. Marty?

I have to say i would usually be attending but her-in-doors has booked us all for a weekend away!

have a good time for all those going!

James

2 Likes

I would be up for some of these events but I’m a tradesman and I’m absolutely flat out 6 days a week for the foreseeable future. It’s been this way since lockdown restrictions eased. Just thought the feedback might be useful to organisers as I guess I’m not the only trade and they’ve all been non-stop. Any spare time I have is already used to sneak off and work on my project car :shushing_face:

2 Likes