JapFest 30 April 2017

Japfest roars into action on 30th April 2017 when thousands of the finest Japenese cars descend on the Silverstone Race Circuit.

Japfest is the ultimate adrenaline pumping, heart racing day out for all Japanese performance car fans. Features include non-stop track action, a huge retail village, Show & Shine competition and thousands of club and individual display cars. Don’t miss out, make sure you’re part of the action!

We are delighted to announce that 2017 Club Booking is now OPEN!

HOW TO BOOK YOUR CLUB STAND…
To book your club into Japfest 2017 please follow these simple instructions. Remember Club space is limited and allocated on a first come first served basis…

1. Club members must go to www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets to book your tickets
  2. Select your Club from the menu and enter the Club’s Personal Password*
  3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
  4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment
    PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle passe(s) will be sent via email no later than one week before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you on the day for scanning on entry.

*GTO UK unique password is 111.156

Once again, this year you have the choice of allowing club members to book their own tickets and passes. However, if you would prefer to make one booking for the whole club you can do this too. Your password is detailed above, it is your choice whether to distribute this to your members or not.

The deadline to book club tickets is Friday 24th March 2017, subject to space availability. Booking fee applies.

CLUB TICKET PRICES:
• Club Weekend Camping Ticket £33 - includes camping on Saturday night as well as show entry on Sunday.
• Club Advanced Show Ticket £23 - includes entry to the show on Sunday.
FREE JAPFEST T-SHIRT AND SHOWGUIDE MAGAZINE WITH EVERY CLUB TICKET ORDERED (RRP £15)

If you would like to speak to our dedicated Club Manager directly please call 01733 353381 or email [email protected]

1 Like

Ill be doing this

4 Likes

Looks good to me being a Sunday event👍

2 Likes

So the Club Bookings are now open, we have a Club Code and all details/prices… so guess we just need a volunteer to take this on to organising the meet and peeps on the Club.

After the AGM will be the first car show as such of the year so I’d guess will be well attended.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Could be good fun never been to Silverstone so up for this.

James

5 Likes

I will take this one :+1:

4 Likes

Defo up for this. Was great last year. Track time I can use this year!
Jensen

3 Likes

This will be the first meet of the season for us and the HULK…

So lets start as we mean to go on and get numbers out there folks. :slight_smile:

Steve

5 Likes

Great Dave,

If you need any help give us a shout.

Steve

2 Likes

Its ok ive got this covered, karaoke system at the ready👍

2 Likes

Ok this is min 5 members for a club stand can we get an idea of numbers and i will start off by booking mine so we can guarantee space.
I will be camping sat night with my son, too soon after AGM for Anna to attend.
Please state what you would like to do?

1#Dave camping plus track time :sob::grinning:

2 Likes

I’m coming and track time Dave. Not sure about camping yet. Discussion needed with the boss on that bit.
Jensen

1 Like

Are we going to get track time in the same group?

1 Like

Quick work Dave :wink:

1. Dave & Lewis - Camping + Track Time
  2. Steve & Tracie - Sunday Only
  3. Jensen - Day t.b.a. + Track Time

Copy & paste the list and add you name etc.

Tracie :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeh think we should, be my first can i hold your hand?

1 Like

My first as well. Last year I gave mine to Andy as my license wasn’t in date. We can walk the track together after our session collecting gto parts that have fallen off. Just have to work out what parts are yours and what’s mine. :wink:

2 Likes

should be ok for this
camping

3 Likes

Sunday for me as of yet,may change havnt had new tent up yet,track time nah ill have more fun watching your cars fall to bits,done silverstone in my m3 its a harsh circuit

3 Likes

Licence? Do i need a special one to track?

It will be ok …i have fan power

1 Like