JapFest 30 April 2017

Sorry Steve must have copied​ and earlier​ list, Your on it now…
Dave

1 Like

I have get one es well, even after cancel order. It will be invalid.

Every confidence, we taking bets on who uses theirs first😫

1 Like

Yours only smolders mate :wink:

1 Like

ive got one with petrol in it that im swapping out with one lucky driver

2 Likes

Going to buy on the day on arrival with Kevin.
Cheers

1 Like

Any spaces still going ?

1 Like

@Lukas what did you do about your ticket can they be transferred ?

Tickets and Car Pass received on email today.

Thanks for arranging this event Dave :thumbsup:

Tracie :snail:

2 Likes

Yep got mine too just need a printer now

2 Likes

Got mine too, its gonna be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PenaltyCharge what happened to your ticket ?

1 Like

See what happens here with the others otherwise see if you can give them a ring say your gto uk and that a few club spaces have cancelled can you have one…
Dave

Dave, not sure what you mean by seeing what happens wit the others ? I’d like to go but not gutted if I don’t because I’m more concerned about the amount of fuel the GTO is going use getting there let alone back !

Sorry meant see if Lukas or penalty charge get back to you, and yes fuel is a nightmare AGM cost me about £80 but sat nav did get me lost a bit :grin: would​ be great to have you on the stand with us :+1:
Dave

1 Like

Saying that, it’s not as far as I thought it was, I thought it was further than i is, should only cost abou £70 there and back, I’ve got a show at the end of next month and it’s going to be about £60-£70 to get there ! :disappointed:

Yes. I can transfer club stand and track time, I think. I have recieved email tickets.

2 Likes

@lukas How much are you looking for the tickets ?

1 Like

As much as they were. 45 pounds for track time with passanger. 23 for club show. I asked for refund. So you have to pay to japfest, the space is still on hold. I have to call them and make sure what I am standing on. If you want my place I will call them with your details.

1 Like

Hi
I am now not working next weekend so l would like to go to Japfest for both days or just Sunday, whatever fits.
So if anybody wants to pass on tickets, will contact organisers as well.
Not looking for track time, but would be nice to be on the club stand.
Any help appreciated Jerry.

4 Likes