Japfest - 6th May 2018 , Silverstone Circuit

It’s called jealousy :roll_eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR CLUB TICKETS TO JAPFEST 2018?
TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST…
You’ve nearly made it though the cold and dreary winter, and there’s lots to look forward to this spring when Japfest bursts back onto Silverstone Circuit.

So throw open that garage and get your cleaning gear ready, call your club and join us at Japfest Silverstone on Sunday 6th May for an adrenaline filled day out!
BOOK NOW

COMING UP IN 2018

The Sprint Test
Put yourself and your car to the test in the Japfest Sprint Test! The Sprint Test promises to be one of the most heated competitions of the day. It’s a simple test of flat line speed against fellow enthusiasts with the quickest on the day winning the 2018 Sprint Test trophy.

Drift Kings
The awesome Drift Kings competition is back for 2018! Drift Kings features some of Europe’s top drift cars and drivers competing in an all out drift war for a ‘winner takes all’ prize! This is a no-holds-barred competition that on the newly resurfaced Silverstone Circuit will not be for the faint-hearted.

Track Time
Book a club session or simply take part in one of our many ‘Jap only’ track sessions running throughout the day. Silverstone Circuit are also resurfacing the whole track from start to finish – so expect a whole difference driving experience in 2018…

Displays
Expect to see a show stopping array of club cars spreading across Silverstone Circuit from some of the UK’s top clubs. Spot R35 GTR’s, 370Z’s, Evo’s and Civic Type R’s to name just a few. We’ll also have some feature car displays from Retro Japanese and Fast Car Magazine to name just a few!

CLUB TICKET PRICES:
We have some fantastic ticket offers - whether you and your club choose to come for the day or camp for the weekend…

DAY TICKET BUNDLES:
All bundle admission includes a show entry ticket and a souvenir edition of Banzai magazine
• Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest T-shirt Bundle: £25*
• Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest Hoody Bundle: £33*

CAMPING TICKETS:
Want to join us for the weekend? Purchase a Camping Pass Add-on for an extra £10 (on the gate £15)

DON’T FORGET to book your track time slot and BRAND NEW for 2018 our Sprint Test!

HOW TO BOOK

To book your club into Japfest 2018 please follow these simple instructions.

1. Club members must go to www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets to book tickets
  2. Select your Club from the menu and enter the Club’s Personal Password which you have been sent in a previous email
  3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
  4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

If you would like to speak to a member of our team about your club booking please call 01959 54144 or email [email protected]

BOOK TICKETS AND FIND OUT MORE >>

Aaah I haven’t booked can someone send me the password and I’ll book it now

or you could look above ! :blush: :wink:

Simon

1 Like

All booked :grin:

2 Likes

Don’t forget time’s running out on this to book for club stand, as last year the more car’s the closer to the Acton we get.
Last year we were in the main area near all the stands…

Dave :+1:

1 Like

Booked

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry
Kev

If you’re paid up and coming copy and paste them ad your name.

1 Like

@alec_shewan don’t think you will be allowed to park a Rover on the Club Stand, from what I’ve seen on the Japfest website you will need to park it in the Public Car Park which opens at 10am.

Tracie

1 Like

Booked

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry
Kev
Colin

If you’re paid up and coming copy and paste them ad your name.

1 Like

:flushed: Quick they will be out with the pitch forks again , oh phew… no it’s ok they have left now :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Booked

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry
Kev
Colin
Davesoper.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: now now

2 Likes

haha you think i would park it on the club stand !! no way it might be in good condition but not a show car all i got is a entry tickect not a show tickect no track time or anything just wanted to pop down and see you all next yr will have the gto and should be getting to show level till then just my old rover to get me from a-b :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mine is no show car so I’ll stand next to someone else’s :rofl:

5 Likes

Mine is no car so I wouldn’t worry…Not even booked yet… tick tock
It’s not about who’s got the most bling or polish on it, just a great club atmosphere.

Dave :+1:

5 Likes

Hi I have booked and there is a Jerry on the list but is that myself or jerrysc?
It’s confusing with 2 Jerry’s in one club :joy::joy::joy:
Jerry gto-power

2 Likes

Don’t worry I’m not Dave, Dave either :joy:
@jerry_SC you coming?

Dave, Dave

1 Like

I.m booked for J/F and AGM👌

2 Likes

Booked

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry (Jerry)
Kev
Colin
Davesoper.
Jerry

2 Likes

That’s why I booked to come down and see you all :blush: would be nice to put a face to the names :blush: also a good place to pick up some more info on doing a car up haha

2 Likes