Japfest - 6th May 2018 , Silverstone Circuit

following on from the AGM the sunday event is Japfest, with GTO UK arriving from the hotel in convoy

Japfest roars into action on 6 May 2018 when thousands of the finest Japenese cars descend on the Silverstone Race Circuit.

Japfest is the ultimate adrenaline pumping, heart racing day out for all Japanese performance car fans. Features include non-stop track action, a huge retail village, Show & Shine competition and thousands of club and individual display cars. Don’t miss out, make sure you’re part of the action!

We are delighted to announce that 2018 Club Booking is now OPEN!

DO NOT purchase public tickets for a club stand, as these will not be valid!

HOW TO BOOK YOUR CLUB STAND…
To book your club into Japfest 2018 please follow these simple instructions. Remember Club space is limited and allocated on a first come first served basis…

Your Car for the Stand must be a GTO, 3000Gt or Stealth

http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

*GTO UK unique password is 111.141

Once again, this year you have the choice of allowing club members to book their own tickets and passes. However, if you would prefer to make one booking for the whole club you can do this too. Your password is detailed above, it is your choice whether to distribute this to your members or not.

There’s no better way to experience Japfest than having an allocated club area inside the show. Club stands must have a minimum of five cars. DO NOT purchase public tickets for a club stand, as these will not be valid!

4 Likes

ok, i went through the JapFest site page, worked and booked

Club log in password worked too :slight_smile:

I have also booked the Novice Track Session O for 13.40hrs if anyone else is interested in watching my bits fall off going round behind me :rofl:

3 Likes

I will book shortly. I am going to have a track session as well. 13.40 looks ok for me. Two gto’s on one session already.

3 Likes

Cool will be going round see what ends up in the back of my car :blush: could do with a few parts lol

thank you for info got my ticket just a entry as will have my rover this yr :cry:

1 Like

Booked my ticket for stand

1 Like

Booked Club stand ticket.

Tracie

1 Like

Just looking at dates. This is my little Madisons 5th birthday :persevere:

Booked club stand.
Won’t be doing agm I’m afraid. Had to choose one or the other.

2 Likes

Oh dear, don’t stress though Jensen it’s only the beginning of the show year, enjoy your family time and we can catch up at the next one.

Lets be fair… you’ve had huge dedication in the last 12 months supporting the Club at various events even without your car which is rarely seen.

Tracie

4 Likes

BOOKED

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)

Tracie :monkey:

1 Like

Ok. I have booked club stand and track session O at 13.40 for novice.

2 Likes

All Booked and ready to go

Simon
Steve & Tracy
Njohnson
Alec (Bringing Rover)
Waller
Jensen
Lukas (Track Time)
James
Dave
Jerry

Cheers,

James

4 Likes

Afternoon all just booked for club stand at japfest managed to get the day off shame couldnt do the agm and make it a full weekend but anyway will be great to meet some of you​:grinning::+1::grinning:
Will have try and find the convoy your all planning if not see you on the stand :laughing:
Dave.

1 Like

All booked for japfest.
Don’t think I’ll make it for agm though but I will come and meet you there on the Sunday morning.
Jerry :grinning:

1 Like

Can newbies come to the AGM? I’d also love to go the Japfest the next day.

2 Likes

Yes of course everyone is welcome that’s a full member, make sure you book your free brewery tour tickets and if your staying a room at hotel… all in club shop.

Be great to see you there and that car…
Dave :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Dave. Will get it booked and look forward to meeting you all there. Will

2 Likes

Good opportunity to show off Your new girl :wink:

2 Likes

FFS :sob: na can stay in the paint shop then :joy:

1 Like