Japfest rocks 2017

OK I’m up for sorting this, club stand in the main arena area…absolutely loads to look around and do including track for those that want to do it.
This can be a 2 day event if I remember right camping was available so of it remains the same as last year camping Saturday as a club then Sunday japfest rocks
http://japfest.co.uk/japfest-rock-home-0
Let’s get out names down as soon as the date is released and make a weekend of this one👌

3 Likes

I’m up for this one again , good meet last year and turnout for a short notice one

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m up for this. I think I’ve got the camping bug!

James :joy:

2 Likes

This says it all were rocking :blush:

2 Likes

Haha I just looked at that aswell! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll be up for this :blush:

2 Likes

This is looking good :blush: soon as got dates will post again it’s was a good meeting for us last year and hopefully members will be interested in a weekend of it works well being a sat camp then Sunday main event 🖒

2 Likes

yup ill be there again

2 Likes

Camping :kiss::blush::blush:

1 Like

I’m definitely up for it Dave. Up for track time as well, hope some others fancy a go if so would be good to get an idea of who. Track time at these events sells quick. There is three groups ie novice, intermediate and pro. Also early morning cheaper sessions for clubs only. I personally prefere the idea of going round in club only session as you would think they would be a bit more careful compared to the general public. The club only sessions sell fast as do the novice sessions.
Be good if we could get a couple of our cars on the track.

2 Likes

Great Dave getting this up, this year was an insight into how good it would be if we got a stand in the main arena, loads of traders and other Clubs in that area.

Me and Steve will deffo be there probably dip out on the camping though and treat ourselves to a hotel, cheap enough, Wetherspoons on the hotel doorstep for food and evening drinks and saves loading the car up with Camping gear.

Call me light weight but only so much camping and old un can do need a little relax sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tracie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

OK so if that’s the case I know it’s early but if we could get a show of hands on camping or hotel maybe we could get a deal on where we stayed last year, like you said was so cheap.
I will then try to get a deal on rooms etc depending on the japfest rocks rules etc we could possibly set up Saturday then back to witherspoon and hotel for cheap meal and a few drinks.

1 Like

how much is cheap

Us hotel :heart: food, few drinks, gymnastics, bed.

Tracie.

1 Like

Very Scott. First time we’d been to a Wetherspoons it was a full meal and drink for less than £10.

Hotel was approx £50 can’t remember exactly. Dave might know.

Tracie

2 Likes

Liking the idea of a hotel vs camping tbh , proper nights kip instead

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

The hotel wasn’t that cheap but if we get in early we could get a group discount with numbers possibly, we booked very late last year tracie so they may have an early deal, especially if we get in before they realise it’s jap meet.
I’m more up for hotel and anna will be of course :smiley: dinner was well cheap and the gym antics didn’t get us banned yet​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
This was the place we thought about for agm now possibly next year as had various food outlets on site and weatherspoons plus a trampoline centre, we all met there last year if you remember and convoy into meet.

1 Like

Think your memory is going…pub shut is the hotel bar still open? Sitting there in the morning attempting breakfast…mark leach and Craig turning up skippy and mick…you look like ■■■■😁

Well if there’s a hotel on the doorstep then I’d be up for that.

James

2 Likes

The current room rate is a saver rate at £62 breakfast inc room is queen bed and sofa bed so 2 of same sex could split the cost or if your paying up front cheapest is £57, this is based around the same date as before, will keep an eye on this🖒

2 Likes