12. James
  13. Steve n Tracie
  14. Driftaway
  15. Colin
  16. Mark Leach

James

still plenty of room for more of you!

3 Likes

Tracy just confirmation of day off work, so weā€™ll be there.

Steve

2 Likes

LAST DAY TODAY for buying the Early Bird Discounted
Tickets, Ā£20 instead of Ā£25

Use link and Club Code above to purchase direct from Japfest.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Booked :red_car:

1 Like

Booked

1 Like

This is excellent guys - 15 cars - been a while since weā€™ve had that many. Looking forward to this meet :+1:

James

3 Likes

A great turnout, GTOUKā€™s first show of 2023, weā€™ll make it a good one. @rachel did you buy your Son a ticket for his birthday so you can come :joy:, youā€™d love this event.

@Tracie I know i wouldā€¦ but i cant leave him here on his birthday :pensive:ā€¦ or can I???

1 Like

You can bring children along in the car my daughter came to the last car show we did - it was for her birthday :+1:

James

1 Like

One og my kids is 6foot 2 lol you should see him squeeze inthe back of the gto its hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Fantastic turn out for this, always a great show, hopefully we will be blessed with some Sun.

Tickets still available to book [HERE]
(Club tickets)

Use Club Code - JF101-258 to be on the GTOUK Stand.

Or if you just fancy a day out without your car, get a Public ticket, come along to our stand for a chat, thereā€™s always plenty going off, people to talk to and advice, even for those of us that have been here a good few years.

Tracie

2 Likes

Notification from Japfest just in.

It was 500 this morning :flushed:.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

I have booked

2 Likes

Next event in the calendar guys - looking like a good selection of cars going :+1:

looking like a good meet

Simon

2 Likes

What was the final count? Anyone doing a convoy/meeting up just outside? Has the site map been released?
Definitely more then 2021 when I last went :+1:
bbb3b75bd89d811b3bf7f58265756fcaed3c58c2_2_666x500

2 Likes

Looks like 16, not sure if we have a sitemap, @James3000GT might be able to find one for us, but itā€™s normally very well sign posted when you get there.

Convoys, everyone is coming from different directions across the Country, some may be able to meet up beforehand, Iā€™m not sure, we are just making our own way there.

So looking at the display tickets it tells us we will receive details no less than 3 days before via email so just keep an eye out for that - if I donā€™t have anything by end of the week I will contact them.

James

1 Like

New layout this year due to Silverstone construction.

2 Likes

No gate tickets left.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: