JapShow 12th May SantaPod

JapShow

Sunday 12th May 2022 at Santa Pod Raceway

A car show where it doesn’t matter whether you drive a modified Nissan Micra or a performance race-spec Evo, ride a GSXR or a Yamaha R1, all Japanese cars and bikes are welcome at JapShow. Whether you like the relaxed pace of the Show Paddock, car displays and trade area, or prefer the faster side of life with public Run What Ya Brung open to all Japanese cars and bikes. Whatever you like about the scene, there is something for everyone.

To be on the stand you must purchase ticket via the club purchasing deadline is 12th April 2024

Tickets are available from here - once you purchase your ticket please add your name to the list.

James

1 Like

Attending:

1. JoeB - paid

2. Chelsea - free ticket (Xmas raffle)

3. Lara - paid

4. MickJ - paid

5. Marty - paid

6. Mark Os - paid x3

7. LKUK - James - paid

8. Jerry GTOpower - paid

Total Tickets 10

Chelsea won the free ticket at the Christmas Party, so we’ll be along to this. I’ll order another ticket from the shop for me.

1 Like

Hi Joe that’s fine - just put both your names on the list so we know to get the free ticket

James

1 Like

Would like to attend please James,
Cant get link to work to book ticket
Lara

Would love to be there subject to the car running.

But have so much to do, and not much time to do it in… When is the deadline?

@luke3 12th April - as we need to order and then get tickets to members

James

1 Like

@Lara not sure what is happening here I checked the link and it takes me to the club shop and you can place your order there.

Cheers,

James

1 Like

Thanks James
Ill give it another whirl
:slightly_smiling_face:
Cheers Lara

Just booked now
Many thanks
Lara

I’ll be going :ok_hand: I’ve bought my ticket could you add me to the list please cheers. :clap:

Mick

Hi All,

Just reminding everyone about this event time soon passes so do remember to book your tickets via the link at the top of the thread :+1:

James

1 Like

I will be there.
Ticket paid for.
Marty

1 Like

Hi guys if I can get mine running then I would be up for this if possible? :pray:t2:

Hi James

Tickets purchased.

Thanks

Mark

1 Like

Count me in and paid :slight_smile:
thanks

Paid

Just bumping this up the list to remind you if you want to attend please purchase your ticket from the club shop by the 12th April :+1: and add your name to the list.

Attending:

1. JoeB - paid
  3. Lara - paid
  4. MickJ - paid
  5. Marty - paid
  6. Mark Os - paid x3
  7. LKUK - James - paid
  8. Jerry GTOpower - paid
  9. James - paid

Total Tickets 11

4 Likes

Attending:

1. JoeB - paid
  3. Lara - paid
  4. MickJ - paid
  5. Marty - paid
  6. Mark Os - paid x3
  7. LKUK - James - paid
  8. Jerry GTOpower - paid
  9. James - paid
  10. Simon - Paid
  11. Angus paid x2
2 Likes

Hi All,

Just a reminder that you need to purchase your tickets via the club shop before the 12th April to display your car on the club stand :+1:

Cheers,

James

2 Likes