Japshow finale pic's

Hi guys was a good w/end and thanks to all that came along. Was good to have 11 GTO’s on the stand plus 4 in the pits. Just a few pic’s of the stand…

Andre going down strip

Gavin having a go

Was good to see Rob come down and bring his NA just came along and asked if could bring car onto stand so gave him stand pass…like did at JF2, he is going to join the forum.

Apologise for not getting pic’s of Marty K’s, Paul W’s and Andre’s red GTO :oops:

Thanks for organising this Dave, Only made it for the day but was nice to catch up with members new and old, roll on the Christmas party :cry: :smiley:

Julian.

Good pics Dave

Hope you all had a good weekend and it wasn’t too cold for those that camped

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Good pics Dave

Craig :)[/quote]

Was bloomin freezing Sat night, was glad to get up early and get a hot coffee…apart from that and nodding off while watching the track events was a good w/end…think everyone who attended had a good time, especially Sat evening on the dodgems and Wurlitzer after loads of beer.

[quote]Thanks for organising this Dave, Only made it for the day but was nice to catch up with members new and old, roll on the Christmas party :cry: :smiley:

Julian.[/quote]

No problem Julian just glad you made it and had a good time…and yes roll on Xmas party

Well done Dave yet another well attended meet.

Great day had by myself and Tracy.

Steve

Fantastic day. Great weather, great cars, great company.

Some GTO vids:-

James

Fantastic weekend had by all Thanks Dave

[quote]Good pics Dave

Craig :)[/quote]

Excellent weekend, lots of cars got drunk fell off the waltzer, crashed my dodgem, fell asleep woke up freezing, more cars :smiley: :smiley: brilliant

Mike

Some of the pics i took

Well done Dave another top event, great day out and met some more members of this great club. :smiley:
should be videos below

PaulW Vs Gavin Naish

Gavin Naish

MartyK

GTOSimon

GTOSimon

And the one we all went to support André Gysler but everytime i filmed him his car broke :-/

Ha ha I actually beat something!!!

it was a great weekend,good seeing you guys and thanks to andrea a 12.6 quater .if we dont see you at christmas party have a good christmas and a happy new y.ear :wink:

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words for the event …but I must stress that without you guys there it wouldn’t of happened…so a big thank you to you all for coming along and supporting Andre who we were there for .

Pics look great guys :slight_smile: sorry to have missed out.
Dave that gtouk plate looks good… Is it photoshopped or real?

no problem Dave, I’m glad I could make it to make it such a good event for you, lol :lol: :wink: