Japshow Finale Santapod 6th October 2024

SANTA POD 6th October 2024

This will be the last show on our calendar when you can get out there to show your car, or even if you don’t bring your car, chat with other members, maybe about problems you have, things you are thinking about doing etc.

This has always been well attended in the Club so let’s go out with a blast in 2024.

Day Tickets are £26 but we need 10 to be able to book a Club Stand.

If you haven’t been before, here’s the link to the website lots going on during the day.

JapShow Finale is a performance Japanese car show at Santa Pod Raceway with Run What Ya Brung, Show Cars, Drag Racing, Drifting, Jet Car and Club Displays.

As I said, we need 10 going to be able to book a Club Stand so add your name when you have purchased your ticket from the Club shop:

Only tickets purchased via the club shop can be used to display a car on the club stand - it is not possible to transfer tickets purchased directly from the Japshow website

Also remember this show occurs on the same day as Japfest Classic at Goodwood - so do not purchase tickets for both events

Please note the deadline for booking tickets is 6th September 2024

Many thanks,

James

1 Like

Attending:

1. Lara
  2. Mark

@James3000GT
Im in :blush:
Just booking

1 Like

Put me dpwn

2 Likes

Hi All - don’t forget to book your tickets through the club shop for this event :+1:

James

Hi All,

Don’t forget to get your tickets from the club shop for this event.

Remember we need to sell 10 tickets to get a club stand :+1:

James

I think me and some friends will be coming down to this, but my car definitely isn’t ready for the trip xD

Will come say hi if we end up coming down.

1 Like

I will be there
I plan on camping, as usual
Anyone joining me for a few beers?
Marty

1 Like

Ill find a hotel near by :rofl: my efforts of camping isnt great :laughing:

Hi All,

We are low on ticket sales for this event- remember the club needs to sell 10 tickets to get a club plot. If we don’t then we will have to start refunding tickets purchased through the club shop.

Deadline to purchase tickets is 6th September :+1:

James

I think my car will be with Paul around this time if we manage to get it in and back before I will be up for that again as always a good meet

Running ot of time

SImon

1 Like

@James3000GT

If 10 tickets not bought by club members and tickets already bought can we still park in the main part though ?

Thanks Lara :blush:

Hi Lara,

The ticket you purchased from the club shop isn’t a Santa Pod ticket - it’s payment to the club so the club can purchase 10 club stand tickets for the attendance. This is the model Santa Pod use. Therefore if we don’t sell 10 tickets and you want to go you will have to buy your ticket directly from Santa Pod.

In the event we don’t sell enough tickets The club will refund your ticket purchase from the club shop.

James

1 Like

Hi James

Ahhh i understand now, thank you :blush:

Is this looking likely to happen as a club event?
If not, I will put my name down for Goodwood.
Marty

1 Like

@Marty_K - with the lack of ticket sales I don’t see us doing this event as a club. A bit of a shame - guess with the goodwood event on the same day it hasn’t helped at all.

James

1 Like

@James3000GT ive booked onto Goodwood be a nice change
Thanks
Lara

1 Like

I will also withdraw from this, as it’s clearly not going to happen
Please can a refund be arranged?
I will sort out my entry to Goodwood
Marty

2 Likes

@Marty_K @James3000GT