Japshow finale Sunday 3rd October 2021

https://japshowfinale.co.uk/

This event is usually our last meet of the year.
With events back on we wanted to see if members would like to attend.
We ideally need 10 to get a club stand.
Let us know if you would be interested by posting below.

2 Likes

i am going

4 Likes

Me too.
I’ll be camping over on the Sat night.
Could do with a beer!
Marty

4 Likes

Sarah and I will come for the weekend in 1 car - not got to any shows this year :sob:

4 Likes

I’d like to join you guys :grin:

3 Likes

I would like to put my name down, is it just the Sunday we are doing

Hi Jason,

If 10 people are interested the Club can book a stand and then it’s up to the individual whether they go just Saturday, just Sunday or the whole weekend camping over.

If we don’t have 10 people and there isn’t a stand, there’s nothing stopping a few of you going off your own backs.

Ticket information is on the website - link in 1st post here.

Hope this helps, Marty and Mark have been a few times before so if you need any more help, give one of them a shout.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

At the moment we only have 5 interested in this event and the show rules require a minimum of 10 cars to book a Club stand. (mostly, but not all, Japanese).

We have until 21st September to book a stand and fly the GTOUK Flag, so if anyone else would like to attend, please put your name down.

If we don’t have a stand it’s still a very enjoyable day, so those who are attending, enjoy.

This is a great event, check out what’s going on here.

https://japshowfinale.co.uk/

2 Likes

Only 2 weeks until the deadline for booking a Club Stand😉

So if you are thinking of going and haven’t put your name down, please say, so that we can establish if we have the 10 required for a stand.

2 Likes

Sorry guys have to pull out of this one, booked a holiday for Sarah’s birthday so funds have to go there

Hi guys sorry I’m going to have to pull out of jap show too I over done it at japfest and got lifter tick now sorry car before shows :disappointed:

Hopefully I’ll have the new car sorted and actually be able to make some of these events next year :unamused:

Sorry doesn’t look as though we can do it this year either :frowning:

Would like to come but I don’t think I will / will have finished a gto in time, I dont think my current motor fits the bill

I am still going.
Pity I can’t show the car, but never mind.
Planning on camping overnight, so chance for a few beers
Marty

1 Like

Have a great time tomorrow, for those that are braving the weather tonight, camping in October can be very grim, so credit to you, hopefully a few drinks tonight will warm you up @Marty_K @ms8leach .

2 Likes

Was a really good day Sunday.
Little damp sat night, but a few beers sorted that out!
A 7 sec Supra crashed, which is a pity.
Also a lovely mr2 based metro 6r4.
Cracking job on that one, and it certainly looks the part.
We have an original one at work, and I thought this might have being original until I saw the engine.
Always a good laugh on the sat night.
Could do with more members doing that!
Marty

3 Likes

Was indeed a good day.

I saw this GTO:

And this is me going down the strip in my Lancer before I bought a GTO again: