Japshow & Rd 2 of JDS

I don’t mind if I’m the only one, need a good weekend break away. Still looking forward to it.sorry it took so long.

No probs you’ll have a good evening on the Sat, hopefully Mike (Ms8leach) will be going so won’t be alone…and no worries about the lateness at least you kept me posted…will be posting your ticket, stand pass (if we still have 10+ cars…see you on the Sunday :roll: )…see you on the 6th.

We have 7 paid for Japshow so in theory I should only get for those who have paid, so anymore before I get the tickets

Just to keep you all updated…yesterday I was hoping…yeah hoping to pick the tickets up and get them posted out today.

Unfortunately they weren’t…typical :cry: so have phoned up this morning and hopefully they will be posted to me PDQ then can get them out to you before I leave on Thursday afternoon.

Which gives the members who have there names down and still want to go time to pay… :wink: :wink:

Sunday

1. Davet + 1 Paid
  2. Rob.gtott + 1 Paid
  3. Gurteen0 + 1 Paid
  4. Marty K Paid
  5. tedbacc Paid
  6. Julian + 1 Paid
  7. cantfindthegenepool + 1
  8. TheMadScientist (maybe + 1?)

Weekend

1. Beanus Paid
  2. ms8leach + 1
  3. gto simon (poss w/end)

Also new is this:

Vehicle hangers will now be issues instead of the paper vehicle passes. Please ensure that the CLUB NAME, REGISTRATION NUMBER & MOBILE NUMBER is completed on each hanger. Ensure the hanger is displayed from the rearview mirror with the colour facing outwards. This will help the marshals to see the colour zone at a glance and speed up the traffic flow.

im out until me cars fixed :cry:

Definitely me and a +1, all paid

sorry for the delay been working away, Matt

Sunday

1. Davet + 1 Paid
  2. Rob.gtott + 1 Paid
  3. Gurteen0 + 1 Paid
  4. Marty K Paid
  5. tedbacc Paid
  6. Julian + 1 Paid
  7. TheMadScientist + 1 Paid
  8. cantfindthegenepool + 1 (poss if car fixed)

Weekend

1. Beanus Paid
  2. ms8leach + 1

sorry not going to make it as my wife and i are going to a school reunion,she just gave me my orders,have a good time,could make Saturday ,but seems a bit pointless ,hopefully they will cancell :wink:

Thanks for letting me know Simon…

Due to a ■■■■-up by myself and with other things on my mind.

The Japshow Tickets which have been ordered in the club shop have been paid for by me and will be available for pick-up from the gate.

I have sent out the Club stand pass and an apology letter to you.

All can do is apologise to you.

Dave

Any spare club stand and tickets going or anybody not going to be able to make it?

fixed :lol:

see you all sunday 8) :drive::skid:

I can’t make it as car is in Eurospec getting gearbox and clutch… so I have a ticket waiting at gate and the car mirror hanger pass, but how do I pass it on to someone else is the question…

Do you have to have the hanger to pick up your ticket, or is it by username here or legal name or what?

Can someone else answer this as davet has gone silent?

Dave is away on his rally, so probably would best if someone else can answer this for you.

Neil.

Tent is all up and stable, been for a walk around as it’s my first time at the Pod.

Sat watching all the civics and skylines going up the strip, flipping loud sometimes, don’t feel so bad about my exhaust now. Only seen one nine second run today which is a little dissaponting but hopefully will be a lot better tomorrow.

Gonna go to the club when it opens and see if I can make a fool of myself in front of the single ladies.

Just need to give the car a polish and I’m all ready for tomorrow’s fun and games.

Andy

[quote]Due to a c**k-up by myself and with other things on my mind.

The Japshow Tickets which have been ordered in the club shop have been paid for by me and will be available for pick-up from the gate.

I have sent out the Club stand pass and an apology letter to you.

All can do is apologise to you.

Dave[/quote]

Hi Dave
Sorry to be a pest but exactly how do we pick up the tickets ?
Are they in your name, the club ? Or how do we do it
Thanx bud

Ade

http://www.japshow.co.uk/g_jap_general_detail.php?photo=2013photos_finale/jf13dj-0842

Just saw this pic on the Japshow sight… nice to see GTOUK being noticed

See you all in the morning peoples :lol: 8)

See you all on the stand.

I thought you were cruising for the single ladies :lol: get off here and get yourself some lovin

Craig :slight_smile: