JDM Castle Combe - 9th July

Hi everyone,

If you are interested in attending JDM castle Combe on the 9th July you can purchase your tickets directly here:

Select GTOUK

And use club code: GTOUKJDM

Please note deadline for booking tickets is 20th June.

James

3 Likes

Please put your names down on the list below:

1 Like

Wish I could come but I’m at Comic-Con. Hope you everyone that goes has a great time and get some nice pictures!

2 Likes

1. Mick @mickJ
1 Like

Thanks for posting this one up James :clap:

Ticket purchased :+1: Looking forward to giving the GTO another run out :smiley:

Cheers

Mick

1 Like

1. Mick @mickJ
  2. Marty K.

That works for me.
Marty

2 Likes

Just a reminder the deadline for club tickets is 20th June - so next Monday :+1:

James

1 Like

All paid for.
Anyone else going?
Deadline is looming…
Marty

Hi - received this email from JDM castle combe:

Dear Club Member

Unfortunately your club has not reached the minimum no of cars (ie 4) for us to allocate a club stand at the JDM Event and therefore we can offer you one of the following options:-

• Upgrade to an Individual Display Area for one of the following areas:-
Tower – cost is £35 – difference to pay is £15 but each car pass still allows driver & up to 3 passengers entry to the show
Paddock Area – cost is £40
We will need to know asap as will just be on first come basis
• We can just send you normal public admission – normally these are £20 each per adult but we are happy to send you 2 x admin as a goodwill gesture
• You could transfer to another show or
• Ask for refund

You will need to ring office to sort as this cannot be sorted online. Please note if we do not hear from you 09.00 am on Friday 1st July then we will just automatically send you a credit voucher to use for the purchase of tickets at a future event.

@Marty_K @mickJ - have you both received this email - if so please contact the show organisers directly.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know James, I’ll probably try upgrading to Paddock. Will you be up for this @Marty_K ?

Cheers

Mick

Unfortunately, my GTO will not make this event, so the lack of club stand is well timed for me.
I had a bit of a coolant leak at Santa Pod and upon investigation, my cooling system needs a bit of an overhaul.
Corrosion has set in on the steel bosses leading out of the thermostat housing, and I need to replace them.
I am going to remedy a few other issues as well.
However, I am going to Castle Combe, and looking forward to it.
Marty

I’v already got a individual paddock ticket :facepunch:t2:

Be good to catch up Mark :smiley:

1 Like

All sorted, I’ve got a slot in the Paddock :+1:

3 Likes

Great day at Combe yesterday.
Marty

6 Likes

4 Likes

Our cars getting some attention :smiley: Great day, glad I remembered the sun cream, it was redders :sunny: :sunglasses:

4 Likes