JDM Combe 10/06/17

What kind of event is it? I can’t find much about it

This was last years stand, good turnout :smiley:

Last year - Lots of cars (clubs), trade stalls, track time, drifters, sunshine & good company.

It seemed a lot better organised last year at the Japday than when Japfest used to do it at Combe, no huge traffic jams!

3 Likes

up to three passengers? i can get 1 in but where are the other two going then? on the roof?? :joy: :joy: :joy:

Put me down if You pay for the Juice Simon :grin:

1 Like

I’m in. This was a great day last year - one where the weather really made it. As mick said lots to do aswell.

James

OK, sounds good. Put me down please, I’ll try and make it my debut

2 Likes

Now in the club shop

Simon

1 Like

Paid via club shop.
Marty

Same here mate all paid :wink:

Just bought mine :slight_smile:

So looking though the booking form, it needs to be returned asap as the stands are based on a first come basis, so I will place a final booking date of 28 feb, please remember these are member only ( 2017-2018)

1, martyn kitching
2, Colin Lockyer
3, James Rowley
4, Simon Baker

Hi,

Just purchased from the club shop, it has created a new user account called Jamesta1982.

Can this be deleted @3000gt?

James

So surprised at the lack of take up on this event sold 20 ticket in two days last year, so just checking before I cancel this but the 5 people are the final number

If people aren’t going I would love know so we can feed back to the event

Simon

The only reason I am not going to this is after silverstone I will be taking Sulley off the road for a while if all goes to plan. I will be attending some events but it will be closer ones to be honest.
Don’t know if it makes a difference to anyone else but ticket cut off date and event date seem quite far apart. Does this effect ticket sales with people not knowing if they are free?

The main reason for that is you cant book a stand without the tickets, so we need to know how many for the stand size

Simon

1 Like

Would be a shame to cancel this one Simon as I enjoyed this last year and it’s a nice country drive from mine :joy: @mickJ are you planning on coming this year?

James

Yep I’ll be there, didn’t realise the deadline was looming, June not quite on the Radar yet. @3000gt, Simon, paid via club shop. Thanks for the reminder guys, cheers.

Mick

:slight_smile:

ok so on reading the form again the last date is May, although this may not give us the best position

so currently I have

martyn kitching
Colin Lockyer
James Rowley
Simon Baker
James jones
Mick Jenkins

Simon

Dear Club Secretary,

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their castlecombecircuit.co.uk account.

Your unique club booking code is: GTOUK

This code is to be used by your club members only and we request that it is not shared with third parties.

Full details, club & track passes will be sent out shortly. In the meantime please get in touch if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Maria Fisher

Action Day Club Co-Ordinator

*Not applicable for Summer Action Festival or Mini Action Day.

Ok, cool. So what do we need to purchase? We paid for something didn’t we?