JG Tunnel Run take 2

Hey guys

Righty ho, run is tomorrow night, leaving from the Ace- arriving at the ace at 7.30pm leaving Ace at 11pm to start the run, route includes about 8-9 tunnels and is very interesting lol

All money raised is going to the Eve Appeal - a very good charity - and so its 4 quid a car - you can either pay via paypal or pay on the night!

Hope you guys can come it wont be the same without a big long line of goreous GTO’s :slight_smile:

If you need any further info my email is [email protected] :slight_smile:

Rach xx

[quote]

Why where will you be Ian? :wink: :wink:
Outer Mongolia?

The far reaches of the Arctic Circle?

Midway across the Sahara Desert?

Really Bren, let the Jap Girls organise their own “runs”, and enjoy driving your Porker on the “official” tunnel runs. We don’t need the petty digs, you’re coming across as extremely stand-off-ish, to the point of snobbery.

Steve[/quote]

Steve, when I want your opinion I will ask for it. As usual you are sticky your nose in other peoples business. I would have thought you might have learnt from the numberous times your opinion has been unwelcomed in other posts.

As for snobbery, I hardly think so. I sincerly hope that the Jap girls run was succesful for them last night especially as they were raising money for charity. What car I decide to run in and what events I go to are none of your business.

Brendan

Did’nt do them all & got lost A couple of times?!?!? :oops:

But,
What A brilliant night. Did’nt catch much action at the ace cafe as I was not there very long. I was v near the front as we all set off. Seeing & hearing so many amazing jap cars in convoy felt realy good & A bit surreal.

Some nutta in A new Lambo came out of nowhere & carved through us as if was playing draughts!!!

Obviously A d!ck but, although I dont condone that sort of driving was impressive to see & hear such A great supercar so close up. (& the lambo was’nt bad either :wink: ).

I was very excited about this as I was A tunnel run virgin but felt A bit of A sad git when explained to some friends.
…Truth is you have to be there to appreciate the atmosphere & HEAVENLY sound that is made while tunnel running!!!

Can’t wait to get on the next one. Recommended to all!!!

Cheers,

Jim :smiley: