Just bought my GTO

![rece

Hey. Just bought my first GTO. I’ve been drooling over this one for months and finally ended up buying it. Its a love affair for sure!!

12 Likes

Hello and welcome to GTOUK Will , looking Good :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to ghe club, very striking car, like white.

welcome to the club :slight_smile: like the body kit :slight_smile:

Welcome, saw this car advertised when I was looking to buy a GTO but was unfortunately out of my price range

Stunning Car hope you have fun with it, no one is ever going to say I have one just like it.

Looks realy clean

Welcoming you to GTOUK :eyes::heart::eyes: now that’s my kinda thing…
Saw that on eBay hope you got a good price on it… beautiful.
And welcome to full membership… wish they were all like you, I wouldn’t get so much newbie abuse then. :joy:

Dave

1 Like

Hi and welcome. That certainly is different.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the club.
Nice car
:red_car:
Jerry

1 Like

Looks clean welcome

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the club

1 Like

Welcome matey, looks like you’ll be avoiding speed bumps same as me.:wink::wink:

1 Like

Nice car. Welcome

1 Like

Hi welcome to the group. By any chance was this in the Selby area as positive saw this at TVR garage outside Thorpe Willoughby
Lovely car mate .:+1::+1:

Welcome to the club. And well done for getting pics up in your first post. Saves us bullying you for them. Certainly a unique car.

1 Like

Indeed. And it also seems some petrol forecourt exits are also a challenge. The price we pay for good looks i guess :slight_smile:

Hi Dave. Well spotted! I picked this up from Selby at the weekend. I suppose its quite a unique looking beast…

Thanks. I had a quick trawl through and spotted some of the comments for none compliance in the past. It’s not a lot to ask after all…

1 Like

It’s a great looking car hope you enjoy owning her and by the way can recommend TVR garage if your local as they look after mine .
Hope to see you around and some meets.
🖒🤘🖒

2 Likes

Thanks Dave. I live about an hour away from Selby but would be happy to use them if they know their way around a GTO. I actually initially joined this site to ask about garage recommendations so many thanks.

2 Likes

Here is the Full Members location map And recommended garages https://batchgeo.com/map/7d33cd31a6903d6a217b244c6c358513 http://forum.gto.club/t/location-map-full-members-recommended-garages-updated/73844 If You PM me the first part of Your postcode I’ll add You also . Cheers

2 Likes