KAI PERFORMANCE CHARITY EVENT 14th JUNE BRANDS HATCH

probably be there about 7.30,

i’ll give u a call on arrival

martyn

Had a really nice evening, nice group of cars turnup, loved the Zonda and the Ferrari but also liked seeing about a dozen GTO’s.

Saw a couple club people but someone mentioned there also were a lot of non club members in gto’s so without knowing anyone it was hard putting the right faces to the right names.

Took quiet a lot of pictures (130+) but won’t be able to upload them untill sunday evening.

Karim (red mk1 with ambulance sun visor)

Well presented event i thought, nice mixture of cars nice bar set up .
If this had been an overnight event wow! lol.

oh the Model girl that left her card under me wiper Ya too expensive Luv !

Ray

lol only thing i got was do i want a go faster pin stripe down the side of my car :frowning: nice

ha Ha ha
Maybe she heard about ya collapsed hose Jason? I told you to buy that bargain Blue samco off me and she would have seen you had a nice firm one like me mate!

Oh dear these younsters!

Ray

A selection of my pictures from saterday :

Mine

Looking at the pictures at home i realised “something” came down from my front bumper saying “active aero”.
Apperently my front aero works, didn’t even know that! :shock:

When i bought it i was told it needed to be put back inplace or something and i already noticed the rear spoiler wasn’t working so never really tried it, but whilst parking up i must have hit the button as the front one actually came down. Always fun to see stuff on the car of which you should it was broken come to life :lol:

Hi guys

Just to let you all know that the total amount we managed to raise this year on Kai’s day (14th June)was a whopping £3000!!!

To give you a brief insight, it costs the Ronald McDonld House approx £45.00 per night to accomodate a family of four in their house next to the hospital. I cant stress enough how important it is to be that close by when your baby is critically sick. Without donations like this the house would have to close and the families would either have to finance their own stay in London or travel from home.

We got calls to our room, in the middle of the night, more times than we care to remember from PICU telling us to get to Kai quickly as they felt he was deteriorating. Without the house, we wouldn’t have had all the wonderful memories and precious times with had with Kai.

So we just want to say a huge thank you to EVERYONE who has helped us to achieve this incredible sum of money to donate to such a worthy cause so very close to our hearts.

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!!!

Hi guys

Just to let you all know that the total amount we managed to raise this year on Kai’s day (14th June)was a whopping £3000!!!

To give you a brief insight, it costs the Ronald McDonld House approx £45.00 per night to accomodate a family of four in their house next to the hospital. I cant stress enough how important it is to be that close by when your baby is critically sick. Without donations like this the house would have to close and the families would either have to finance their own stay in London or travel from home.

We got calls to our room, in the middle of the night, more times than we care to remember from PICU telling us to get to Kai quickly as they felt he was deteriorating. Without the house, we wouldn’t have had all the wonderful memories and precious times with had with Kai.

So we just want to say a huge thank you to EVERYONE who has helped us to achieve this incredible sum of money to donate to such a worthy cause so very close to our hearts.

THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!!!